Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wordless/ Wordful Wednesday. PAINTING!

It was a rainy day and "Easy" was getting restless so I set up his table in the garage and let him go to town! He loved painting and did WAY better than I imagined. He was very into it. 

(He didn't actually eat it. Just pretending. Lil' trickster!)

The Masterpiece!

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

49 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

FUN!!! There are few things that get Tommy to sit still as well as paint - it worth the mess!!

Simply Sara

What a cutie!
I love the one where he's faking you out! :)

Cecily R

You are one great mommy to let him paint!!! And he's one smart kid to already be teasing and pretending!!

Unknown

GReat photo. He is funny. Love it.

Claremont First Ward

That IS quite the masterpiece. What a great mommy you are to let him paint!

tiarastantrums

why is the little man painting outside in the garage??

Unknown

Silly boy!

That masterpiece looks absolutely frame-able. : )

Allison

My kiddos love to paint, too! Very nice artwork!

Robyn

So cute! I need to let my daughter try this... I think I'll let her try outside! But I'd love to hang a "masterpiece" on the wall! :)

Brooks

I would need to drape plastic bags over every part of my girls bodies except their eyes in order to keep the paint where it belongs....off of them! How cute. Those are the framing type of pics!

Simply AnonyMom

Now THAT looks like fun!

A Family Completed...

Great artwork! He did better than Owen who painted his face, lol

Michelle

What a sweet little picaso you have on your hands.

Cathy

how fun--it's messy but worth doing with the kids

Unknown

WOW he did awesome! He's going to be a prankster when he's a teen. Watch out MOM!

Anonymous

That is a masterpiece for sure! Lil cutie!

Secret Mom Thoughts

He is much cleaner than my kids would be. Cutie!

Hootin Anni

I almost gagged with the brush in his mouth....thank goodness he was just pulling a prank on us.

My Wordful is filled with fireflies, fantasy and fairies today, won't you stop by to keep her company? Happy Wednesday!

Amy Clary

yay! It looks like he had fun. :)

everyday mom of one

LOL we havent tried painting yet but you may have just inspired me and I love putting the table in the garage idea, never thought of that.

Courtney

your little man is so adorable. and his masterpiece -- fabulous!

Colleen

lol...looks like fun...my daughter was always the one that whenever she had paints you would say be careful dont get it into your hair so she would smile and raise it to your head...Your cute trickster brought back some cute memories!

Muthering Heights

He did a great job...don't you just love watching their creativity emerge?

Anonymous

This is so sweet! I love the sweater too!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

You are such a great mom! That looks like so much fun. Can I come and play?

Dee

Those are great! I havent let my little man do that yet...maybe I'll take him outside to do it...in just his diaper....

Abby

He looks like he is working so hard. I love it! I am pretty sure that the G-man would actually eat a little bit of it!

Lollidale Farm

It IS a masterpiece! He looks adorable painting!

Susie

That's a great lazy day activity:-) Awesome pictures!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

Great picture.... :)

Unknown

Looks like fun. I can't wait to put Brea outside and let her do her painting. Not brave enough to do it anywhere else

Proud Mommy

I would totally have this framed in my house!!!! Priceless!!!

Anonymous

Your little boy is adorable !! Love the pictures !

Toni

I think you have an artist on your hands. He is sooo cute, I think I say that every Wed.!!

Shelley K.

What a sweetpea!! I too love the one when he is playing a trick on you--already a sense of humor!! Gotta love it!!

Jess NBP

Gotta love the paint!

Amanda B.

What a great little artist!! Painting is so much fun!

Sarah

That looks like great fun! He's quite the little artist.

Angela

It is good that you let him be creative at such a young age! He is too cute!

Felicia

that is precious

Tanya

Oh, I love how kids get into what they are doing, it's like the world disappears.

Mamatoosi

Very nice, Ethan! What a little artist!

April

Easy has some real talent! I seriously thought he was licking that paint!

Cascia Talbert

Cute photos! Looks like you have a little budding artist.

Rachel

CUTE! I need to let mine paint again. . . it was such messy fun!

Jen

painting is just so fun!

Sarah

How sweet!! And what beautiful artwork!

Upstatemamma

Well, he certainly seems to be having a nice time!! Big Brother loves painting. We don't do it enough.

Brimful Curiosities

Very talented. Painting is such a great creative activity!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP