Monday, March 16, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. Baking with mommy!

Lately "Easy" has loved to watch me cook or better yet... help me. I really have to be in the mood because its a messy, slow process. Hehe. This day I let him help me bake cupcakes! What a fun treat!

For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

*My trendy hot beverage COZY GIVEAWAY ends Tuesday night! Don't forget to enter!!! 

10 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

So fun!!! I love baking with my big guy...its actually been a while since we've baked anything together!!

Dee

YAY! It looks like he's doing a fantastic job! He's so cute!

Bethany

Sooooo cute!

Did you get your canvas?

A Family Completed...

He is so cute. I love him taking a taste. Owen would never give me the spoon back!

Sarah

What a great little helper! Cupcakes sound awfully good, I think you've inspired me for some baking.

Mamatoosi

How fun. He's gonna have some awesome memories cooking with mama!

April

That looks like fun.....one of my favorite things to do with my girls!

Anonymous

I especially love the ooooo face picture!

Unknown

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.

Toni

That face in the 3rd picture is awesome!!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP