Palm Springs Weekend Getaway!
My lil sista got married last night to her best friend and most awesome guy! We love him and we are so excited! They're beautiful in every way. My brother-in-law, Cameron shot their engagement pictures recently and I just love them! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures he took last night. He's got mad talent! Check him out!!!
We had a blast at their amazingly beautiful wedding. More about that later... but I'm so jealous! They're on their way to Europe for their honeymoon as we speak!!!
So a couple weekends ago my mom and I surprised my sister with a girls weekend getaway to Palm Springs! She NEEDED it. We all needed to relax, and boy was it! We had pina coladas poolside, fancy dinner out, drinks at a cheesy lounge, breakfast on the balcony, and massages! Ahhh... I wanna go back soon with the hubby! It was perfect. We bonded and had a great time. The goal was for her to relax during the crazy stressful time of planning a wedding. And it definitely helped.

(sissy and I)
*Side note: Don't forget to enter my current super cute giveaway. It ends Tuesday. Choose baby blanket or scarf! And check out April's Etsy shop!









9 comments:
Looks like a wonderful weekend away. Looking forward to seeing pics from the wedding.
that looks amazing. put that on my bucket list. :)
I have always wanted to go to Palm Springs! Looks like a great trip. Congrats to your sissy and her hubby!
What a wonderful trip! Looks beautiful!
I love hanging out with my sister and my mom. It looks like beauty runs in your family!
Your mom had a wonderful idea!!
Thanks for wanting to meet me. If you need to contact me, leave a comment on the blog. Then become a follower so you can get the latest news...you are so lucky to live where you do. We have snow and now sleet to boot!
It looks gorgeous there! I need to go!
Ahhh you are wearing a bathing suit and I am wrapped up in sweats still... no fair, no fair, no fair!!!
Post a Comment