WW. This kids a dare devil!
Lately "Easy's" been jumping off EVERYTHING! So I taught him to put pillows down. I figure if he's gonna do it, he mine as well jump onto something soft. Its pretty funny, he throws one small pillow on the ground and goes for it! I try to make the padding better for him as fast as I can. Gosh, this kid! I have to admit... I really do love it! hehe.
climbing up the side of the couch...
Jumping...
So happy! I love this face!
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.








33 comments:
It HAS to be a boy thing!! He looks so happy though!!!
Girls and boys are so different even at this age!
I'd have to let him do it too if it gives him that much joy!
He's all boy! Alex loves to climb all over the place. He also throws couch cushions on the floor to jump on like a trampoline. :) The silly things they come up with.
he is so adorable! we taught our little guy the same thing. They are just a bunch of active little guys, aren't they?
At least the pillows are down and he can have a great time.
Have a great day.
My boys jump all over the place- the couch, the bed, the floor, the kitchen table, even climb up on the kitchen counters and jump on it. Yeah! it's a boy thing. :D
Happy Wednesday!
"Ma? You didn't know this was a jungle gym?"
Awesome pic, he's adorable!!
How fun! Happy WW!
Watch out mama!!
That is a great smile! These boys make me nervous!
Yep, boy thing! That sounds so much like Hunter! Easy is so cute!!! I agree with you, I kind of love the exploring dare-devil thing too!!!
LOL!!! Boys....
Evan busted his lip this morning doing something very similar!
Oh, you are in so much trouble when he gets bigger!
Little one just started doing this, yesterday he went right over the side of the couch.
Oh, I can just hear the giggles from here :)
So cute!
I think in a kid's mind that is one of the best things ever! Great pics.
You should get him an "I do my own stunts" tshirt!
What a monkey! He's adorable!
He is a little monkey, huh?? But his smile does light up a room...
AWWWW that is super sweet! Mine were all like that too.
*laugh* He climbs up the hard way, too!
Very adventurous! Climbing and jumping are so much FUN.
What sweet snaps...thanks for sharing!
LOVE his smile!
He is too cute! And it is a boy thing, and it only gets crazier!
Boys will be boys! Great snaps!
This is really cute.
Hope you'll check my WW entry at http://prettyfirefly.com
Have a good one!
What a cutie! I love that last shot...he is having the time of his life!
It's always the things that don't cost a thing that they love to play with!!
He's a boy alright! Nothing my boys liked better than a good jump. Beware - they don't grow out of it, they just find higher places to jump from. I found my 3 year old standing on the top of the headrail of the crib the other day. Egads.
It's definately not a boy thing....my oldest ended up having a stress fracture in her foot when she was two because she could not stop jumping off of the furniture!
What a cutie! That last photo is just precious :)
Those pics are so cute.
Post a Comment