Totally Talented Tuesday. Snow sports.
Snowboarding & Sledding in Tahoe!
Me and Anna about to hit the slopes.
Northstar.

Check out "Easy" sledding! AMAZING. He still says "weeee"
For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!And...
The Stress Eater Diet book Giveaway ends tonight! Don't forget to enter if you haven't already!!!








10 comments:
How fun! It looks like a great time! G-man loves to say "weeee" on his sled too!
I love your pictures. Bright, white snow is so beautiful. :)
Looks like a blast! That middle pic is fantastic! LOL...and I'd be saying WEE too! :)
Looks like fun!
Oh, how I wish we had snow here! I'd say "Weeeee" just walking around in it.
Thanks for coming by my blog! And the encouraging compliments!
You and Anna look fab with the pigtails!
this is the first time we lived in a snow area and we haven't gone sledding or skiing yet...well i guess we did sledding off our front lawn. looks like alot of fun!
Love the pictures! It looks like he definitely inherited his parents sense of adventure!
Love these snow photos! I've been itching to go up to the mountains, but since we are totally clueless when it comes to snow, we've been putting it off a little.
too cute
shopannies@Yahoo.com
Post a Comment