Thousand Words Thursday. LA Zoo!
The other day my sister had the day off work so mid-week my Mom decided to play hookie and we all met at my sister's house in Hollywood. We decided to take "Easy" to the zoo! I have to admit zoo's make me a bit sad. We did have a great time though. We always do when us girls get together. I sure do love them! And "easy" had a blast! He's such an animal boy.
showing aunt "kiki" animals
For more Thousand Words Thursday check out, Cheaper Than Therapy!
Summer's almost here! Don't forget to enter my UV Skinz Swim Shirt GIVEAWAY!!! Only a couple days left!









23 comments:
I love spur of the moment days like this...we call them mommy dates!
Looks like ya'll had a great time!! We LOVE the zoo!
Aww....that looks like fun! Aren't sisters the greatest thing ever!
Looks like he had fun, I am waiting for the weather to behave so I can take Little One back to the zoo
We are going to the zoo this summer...I haven't ventured there yet with my tribe. Fun!
Oh that looks like so much fun - you, your mother and sister are simply stunning!
He has the most amazing blue eyes. We all love our little zoo. C. can tell you about all of the zoo gossip (what animal did what to whom).
i love zoos, but my husband can't stand them! looks like you had a blast and he looks exhausted in that one picture!
I haven't been to the zoo in forever .. looks like everyone had a great time!
oh what a fun time!!
I haven't been to the LA zoo since I was a kid! I have to make it up north and take the kids one of these days. It looks like you got great weather!
cute pics! P's looking at them too and he pointed at "Easy" and said, "who's that guy? I dunno!" over and over and then laughed.
What a perfect day! I only go about once a year but it's one of my favorite outings!
All of you ladies are simply beautiful! And, ummm, can I have a monkey lunch pail? I LOVE IT!!
I love days like that! The zoo rocks! he looks like he had a blast!!
Somehow I missed this yesterday. Looks like a really fun day! I love the monkey lunch pail!
Oh the monkey pail is cute!
I took my little guy to the zoo last week to (by myself, can u believe it?)
Great pictures~
brandy
That looks like a lot of fun!
I love takin the princess to the zoo but I do agree that it is sad too.
Great photos! We were just there a few weeks ago, Jake had a great time. I think his favorite part was playing at their playground area - made me think we should have just gone to the park. He really liked the giraffes though.
oh how fun!!
I can't wait to take Tristan when he is a bit older so he can enjoy it!
Glad you guys had fun at the zoo. The LA zoo is kind of annoying to me. It's so spread out and WAY too much walking. the Santa Barbara Zoo is MUCH better.
Hi there. Your little guy is gorgeous!!! Thanks for the blogby a couple of weeks ago, I have been slow at catch up.
Post a Comment