Monday, April 13, 2009

W/W Easter Weekend!

This year for Easter we drove up to the Central Coast again to spend it with our family. My mom and step dad also made the trip up. We went all out this year and celebrated BIG! We had 3 days filled with a massive amount of food and treats, while "Easy" and his cousins ran around like crazy. We launched water balloons, went to church, played festive Easter games (egg toss and pie eating contest), had egg hunts, and even got a bounce house for the kids! It was madness. It was a blast. It was perfect. I love my family! Excuse the large amount of pictures. It was a hard task to just cut down to this amount to share.

My sweet boy!

"Easy" jumping

Being the bossy baby. Didn't want anyone else to jump.

"Easy" on his egg hunt.

Showing off his candy.

One heat of the pie eating contest (yes we had heats, we're competitive)

Even "easy" tried the balloon launcher. With the help of Grandma.

Opening his Easter basket from Grandma and Umpa.

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

30 comments:

tiarastantrums

he's so cute! looks like great family fun!!!!

Staci A

Looks like a fun time. Quite the cutie you have!

Joy

Too cute! I love how in the one jumping picture he somehow lost his pants!

bookieboo

So cute! He's adorable...

Unknown

Yay, Easter fun!

HDMac

Looks like everyone had fun! :)

MediMonsters

He is so cute. His hair is almost white!

Unknown

WOW now that's an Easter celebration! He is too cute!

Check out my giveaway here! http://www.sensiblefinds.com/2009/04/claires-closet-giveaway.html

Anonymous

I love those bounce houses. May I say that his little feet jammies are the cutest!!!

Amy Clary

That looks like an absolute blast. What a fun holiday weekend!

Felicia

Great pics! It looks like you all had a blast!

Abby

Sounds like a great weekend! I love the pants-less jumping pic!

Susan Holt Simpson

Too cute! Love the airborne picture in the bounce-house.

s

Pricousins

great photos! looks fun!

Dee

Great pictures! My little man can be bossy too! :) I JUST unloaded my Easter pics so I need to get a post up sooN!

Married for Keeps

I get all ooey gooey just thinking about it. What great memories.

Muthering Heights

That looks like a LOT of fun!

Anonymous

ha, I love the pie eating contest...that's great. And Easy likes his candy, too cute!!

Sarah

Great photos, I can tell you had a wonderful Easter. Love the action shot in the bounce house and the pie eating contest, too funny! I would never have thought to do that as a family activity but it would be so fun!

Unknown

this seriously was the best Easter yet. it was so awesome having EVERYONE there!! love our family! if only donny, nicki & j could've come too :(

AP Mommy

He looks like he had a GREAT time. He's adorable

annies home

great pictures documenting the day saves the memories

Unknown

Looks like alot of fun!!!
"Easy" looks like he was enjoying himself. He is such a cutie too.

Mamatoosi

Looks like so much fun! You guys know how to party, I tell ya! Don't worry, not too many pictures. I wanted to see more! :)

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I loved these pictures - he seemed to have had an amazing day!

Diana of Diana Rambles

Too adorable! Looks like he jumped right out of this pants! LOL!

Unknown

What great pictures. He is such a cutie.

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Looks like a fun weekend! I love pie eating contests, mostly because I love pie. Monkey has an Umpa too, I ad never heard of another Umpa until now.

Country Mouse, City Mouse

Easy is adorable. Great Easter's picutes!

Momisodes

What fun! I just love the Easter pics. And ROTFL at you having different heats in a pie eating contest!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP