W/W Another beach day!
Last weekend was the first really hot weekend this almost summer! I love summer time! Especially in sunny so-cal. Love everything about the warm weather. For the husband and I... the warmer the better! Summer to us means WAKEBOARDING, surfing, swimming, tan skin, corona's, margaritas, bbq's, warm summer nights, bonfires, camping, lake trips, running a lot more, kayaking, bike riding, beach volleyball... we live for summer! That gets me thinking. What's every body else's favorite thing about summer?
So back to this last weekend. We met my Mom and Step dad out at Huntington Beach for the day. Old stomping ground for us. Really do love it there. We got some fish tacos and played at the beach for a bit. It was a good day.
The grandparents.
Silly boy.
Us.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.








34 comments:
The weather HAS been awesome! These pics make me miss you all even more.
I want to live in sunny So Cal!
Looks like a great day
Looks like someone enjoys the beach! I'm jealous!
I'm officially jealous! I can't wait for our first trip to the beach this year. Soon, very soon.
He is so cute!! Looks like he loves the beach.
WOW, I want to be in So Cal :)
Happy WW!
Check my WW post at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday_19.html
Oh looks so warm....I want to be warm too....Looks like it was a great day to be at the beach!!
Looks like fun!
Very cute! He looks so excited in that middle photo!
Something for you at my blog!
Looks like you guys had a really nice time. I am so jealous it will not be beach weather here for at least two more months. I miss living in a sunshine state.
He looks to be enjoying the beach. He's such a cutie pie. :)
I love that last one! He's so cute!
What a cute little beach bum you have there! I want to go to the beach so bad!
awww.. he looks so cute!! i like summer but it is just too dang hot lol...
Love the hair in the first picture! Looks like fun! A magical WW to you!
He is a doll! Little toe head, lol.
http://mud-bug.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-bad-hair-day/
I am totally jealous! Weather looks beautiful, and looks so fun. :-)
aww those beach pictures are so cute! I love his little swim trunks :-)
I want to go to the beach so badly that I might cry.
Aw, your beach baby is a doll!
(Note to self: Get new sandles for the boys before summer comes to Southeast Wisconsin. You have approximately ONE WHOLE HUGE MONTH before said summer. Carry on.)
Well our weather is just starting to look up but I hate summer in the midwest, it is humid and HOT. So I like Spring better and spending time in my garden. 2 weeks and I will be heading to the Aussie beaches, can't wait.
Looks like so much fun! He's so cute!
How fun. Makes me wish I lived closer to the beach. It would be so nice to just drive over for the day! Cute pics!
What great photos! I can't wait until we have some warmer weather!
Wow! What a fun day at the beach.
I definitely miss those scenes when we lived in SoCal.
He looks so cute in his beach gear!
the weather the last two days here in So Ca ( I am in LB) was down right smoking, but today was perfect!!!
I love beach days! Yeah for this weather! Happy WW!
wow I so wish we had a beach! We have the HOT weather but no bodies of water. Hey stop by my blgo to pick up your funny
Your beach baby is so cute!
So tempted last weekend to hit the beach as well but for the first time, we could go out and it was nice right here at home (Lake Arrowhead area). I miss Newport Beach...
Looks like a lot of fun! Happy belated VGNO!!
Post a Comment