Tuesday, April 7, 2009

W/W My Sweet boy!

Ahhh... I love this guy! Enough said.



For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

29 comments:

tiarastantrums

yeah - I would too!

Sarah

He looks soo sweet and innocent in this photo, makes you just want to grab him and hug him!

Unknown

He is such a doll! LOL at the monster shirt-he looks like a little angel!

Rob

Very Handsome young man.

Check my blog out at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/

Proud Mommy

Such a precious face!!!

Hootin Anni

....and I can see why. He's got a lovable charm!!


My Wordful is posted now. Thing is, the photos aren't of good quality this time since I had to photograph them through the dining room window.

Happy Wednesday to you.

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

very cute!!

Erin Tales

Great photo!

http://www.themombuzz.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-dvd-cover-is-worth.html

Unknown

He is so cute!!! You just want to kiss his little cheeks.

Dee

How could you not?

Brimful Curiosities

Who wouldn't love a face like that? Cutie pie.

Felicia

I can see why!

Lesley

just want to kiss those little cheekers....such a doll baby....I can totally see why....

Abby

What a sweet face! I would love him too!

Maria@Conversations with Moms

What a precious face!

Unknown

What a cutie!! I love your header pic too.

Anonymous

WHat a sweet little face!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-birthday-boy/

Anonymous

What a handsome little man.

Anonymous

I can see why! He is to cute! TFS

Bethany

He's a stud...what can you say?? :)

Momstart

I would to, but I have my own little man. ;-) enjoy him, I know you do, He looks very sweet and innocent.

Melanie

he is precious. I have a little blondie too

http://minilegs.blogspot.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-easter-2008.html

everyday mom of one

He is looking so grown up. Awww

Anonymous

He's so cute. I'd love him too.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander

Handsome little guy!!!

Rachel

so very handsome! he's going to be quite the ladies man ;)

Amy Clary

He's such a doll face. :) Super cute!

McClure Family

What a sweetheart!!



my ww: http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday-perfect-playgroup.html

MamaJoss

Oh he has the handsome-boy face on in this photo for sure!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP