Monday, April 27, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. Imagination.

These days "Easy's" imagination has really grown! I love to watch him play. He found a box and was pretending that it was a rocket ship! Ha. How awesome is that? I don't know where the fascination with rocket ships came from? But he has one. He loaded up his stuff animals as passengers and found a toy that resembled a steering wheel. I was amazed. He even told me to drive with him. I didn't fit. 

Just like a little boy he loves his cars. He has been playing so well with his road rug. Just in a matter of weeks he didn't know what to do with the rug, to full on understanding that its a town. Its a trip how fast his little brain is growing. By the way, his vocabulary is huge! We have full conversations now, and the stuff that comes out of this boys mouth is hilarious. He even tells what I like to call stories... He's been making stuff up!


For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

*Don't forget to enter my Potty Tots Potty Training Kit Giveaway!

13 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

So cute :)

How was your little trip and how did Easy do?

Dee

That is amazing! I love seeing their little imaginations! Evan's usually has SOMETHING to do about trucks or tractors! :)

The Blunt's Crazy in Love...

I love this age! Your son is super cute!

Heather

So cute...children have such amazing imaginations, it's so fun to watch them in action!

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

My 6 1/2 year old boy still loves car and boxes. Your little one is cute.
This is my first visit to your blog. Very nice!

MommaD

my sons, at all of their stages, will build cities, villages, and train tracks all day long. it is amazing what they can come up with!

Melissa Deline

You are the recipient of the Zombie Chicken Award! Go to my blog to grab the button!! Congrats!

Zombie Chicken Award reads:

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…

Nicki Bonner

I love this one except it makes me sad he's growing so fast. Two weeks go by without seeing him and he's already driving Big Bird around town! LOL.

mom

I love the binkie on the floor next to him. Such a big boy sort of...

Amy Clary

Alex is always pretending that his trucks or trains are crashing. sheesh. boys are so silly.

Abby

That is so cute! The things they do are so funny!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

It seems like their imaginations come out of no where. One day out of nowhere they start feeding their stuffed animals and pretending to sleep. I love it.

Surf Girl

I love their imaginations! Boogie Boy told me a couple of weeks ago he was from another planet. That's why he was acting up and getting in trouble. :)

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP