Wednesday, April 29, 2009

W/W Giddy boy on the Carousel.

This is pure happiness!

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And check out Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesdays.

*Don't forget to enter my Potty Tots Potty Training Kit Giveaway!

28 comments:

Abby

I love that smile! So cute!

Dee

AWWW! It looks like he's lovin it!!!

April

Looks like fun......my oldest two think they're too old for the carousel.....it's sooooooo sad!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

So sweet! What fun :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

What a super cute picture!

Heather

what an adorable picture!!!

Muthering Heights

He looks SO happy!!!

tiarastantrums

love that smile!!!!

Leslie

Thanks for the smile this morning! What a cutie!

Happy WW!

Rob

I like the carousel. Looks like he a great ride. Happy WW!

Check out my WW post at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/

Ace

What a great smile!

Joy

He just looks like he's so happy! Thanks for sharing the fun with us! And thank for stopping by my site!

Happy WW!

Sandi

Now that's an ear-to-ear grin!! Looks like so much fun :-) He's a cutie!

Anonymous

that looks like fun!

taysmommy

I know my 2 year old would agree that being on a carosel IS indeed pure happiness. He's a cutie!

A Family Completed...

That looks like a blast. He is so happy :)

michelle

so sweet :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles

That is the perfect picture. I don't think he can be having anymore fun!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama

Yes it is... Too cute!

Jenni

I don't think it would be possible to see a BIGGER smile!

VERY sweet!

ymK

Found you through MBC.
LOVE the header pic, its so adorable.

Moms On The Go

Great Blog! Awesome contests!

annies home

you can totally tell he is having tons of fun

Proud Mommy

CUTE!!! :o)

Aunt Kiki

Aaaawww I love him so much!!!

Courtney D

A.Dorable! What a sweetie. Just came over from Evolving mommy- love your blog :)

The Mrs.

He is so GD cute! Thanks for your kind words...this motherhood stuff is rough! I too was so happy to have a meal, or just a break!!!!

MoonNStarMommy

that is adorable!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP