Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday. Saddest face EVER!

He knows how to tug on the heart strings.



For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom.

30 comments:

tiarastantrums

oh poor little guy - what's he ticked at?

Felicia

Awww.. that is the saddest face ever!!! My heart is sinking for him!

Susie

That is the saddest face:-( But really cute!

Amy Clary

Aw...so sad...but kinda funny. Little ones REALLY get into those frowns sometimes. :)

Erin Tales

Awwww. Cute even when mad!

Cascia Talbert

Poor baby. He must have really been upset.

Anonymous

ohhh he isnt happy with you! did you take his binkie away from him

everyday mom of one

Oh the little bottom lip always gets me. Little one does that too.

Dee

Looks pretty mad to me! poor guy!

Suzi

It's a cute sad face.

Muthering Heights

I'll say!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting

Awwww! Fix it momma! lol

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting

Awwww! Fix it momma! lol

Unknown

This is exactly the face my son pulls out when he's done something wrong and I'm upset with him! And it melts me every time!

Jen

Oh my goodness. That is one sad face.

artfuldelight

Awe he's so sad! I have quite a few shots of my son making the same face.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

Awww...poor thing.

Unknown

Awe... sometimes the cutest pics are the ones where they are mad. I have a few of Brea that I just love. Poor baby!

April

aw. How do you battle that face? So cute.

Leslie

Awww.... poor little guy. Cute though!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I just want to say I did my Thousand Word Thursday earlier today but it looks very similar to this WW!

I feel your pain... or his!

Anonymous

oh no!!!

Sarah

Oh how pitiful...poor, sweet baby!! Looks like his world is falling apart!

I love the photos on your blog with the beach in the background. I used to live in SoCal and I miss the beach so much!

Leah

awww what a cutie pie. I hope he wasn't sad for too long.

Tabitha Blue

OMG, that really is... and he really is good at it! Pull those heart strings!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Surf Girl

Poor Easy! I love pictures like that. I have so many of mine that way. Too cute!

Anonymous

He looks like his daddy when he was little!

Mozi Esme

Awww - so did he get any pity? And tell us what the trauma was!

Upstatemamma

Oh he is so cute!! Hubby always yells at me when I take pictures of the kids crying = but they look soo stinking cute.

Toni

Oh no! It kills me when Hunter pulls that sad, you hurt my feelings face.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP