Monday, February 16, 2009

LEAVIN' FOR VACAY!

We leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn for vacation! whoop! This is gonna be "Easy's" first active snow experience. We have roughly a 10 hour drive ahead of us. Oh joy. This should be fun with a toddler. We're caravaning with our family and have fun stops along the way to keep "EC" happy.  I was looking back at last years Tahoe trip and forgot how little he was. He wasn't even crawling yet. Just sitting in the middle of the room. This year we're going to introduce him to real sledding and Joel thinks he's gonna get "EC" to snow skate by holding his hands. HA. 


The forecast shows snow dumping everyday. Yay! EXCELLENT snow boarding conditions. So pumped. We can snow board from the mountain straight to our cabin. Snow boarders dream. My husband is busting at the seems with excitement and running around the house like a little kid. 

I'm pretty sure we will have Internet access so I'm gonna try to stay in the loop. Lots of pictures and stories to share when we get back. Here's some pictures from last years trip. Reminiscing just got me even more excited!

Little guy (8 months old) last year.

Anna and Me

"Easy's" 1st gondola ride

Joel and Me (Dang I was much heavier)

"Easy's" 1st time sledding

Fire pits around the ice skating rink.

Grandma and "Easy"

14 comments:

A Psych Mommy

Have fun! I can't wait to take my little guy to the snow for the first time!

Hccm

How dare you flaunt your vacay in my face!

Sorry about that, Stesha Fierce took over. Have a nice vacation!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Unknown

Hope you have a great time. Vacations are the best!

A Family Completed...

Oh I'm jealous I've been wanting to go to Tahoe this year and haven't been able to because hubby is in a cast... hopefully in the next few weeks we can head up there.
Have fun!

The Blunt's Crazy in Love...

Have a great time! I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back. Your family is adorable! Tell your mom I said hello and be safe driving the weather here has been CRAZY!

Christina

Amy Clary

Have a wonderful time. Your bloggy friend, moi, will miss ya but I'll still be here when you get back. :) I can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous

have a great vacation. That fire pit looks cozy. I love them right in the middle of the snowy ground!

Mamatoosi

Awww... so sweet. Uh, oh, Erin's having a "baby" moment. I thought I only wanted one! *laugh*

Dee

That will be so much fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Surf Girl

Have fun!!

Anonymous

I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you have the best time ever!

Anonymous

Beautiful blog and beautiful pictures.

Jenni

Have a great trip!

Rachel

So jealous!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP