Totally Talented Tuesday. 1st time snow skating!!!
We just got back from spending a week in a cabin at Tahoe. We had a great time! I'm going to have to break up the trip into a few blogs because way to much to share! So here's the 1st one...
Joel and I are avid snowboarders! We love it! We live for it! We look forward to the winter storms and lots of snow to hit the fresh powder! So naturally we are training our son early. Joel has big dreams that "Easy" will be on a snowboard NEXT year... almost 3 by then! So I wasn't surprised that this year Joel got "Easy" on a snow skate. It was ADORABLE! He loved it... and he made his adventure junky father very proud. He wasn't scared at all. I was a little... hehe. It was fresh pow pow so that helped. It was fun to watch.
Quick little video of "EC" snow skating
Also, the whole group went ice skating in the village one night. I was so worried about falling. I hate ice. ouch!
Here's the hubby and I
For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!








20 comments:
What a cutie. At this rate he'll be ready for the 2018 or 2022 Olympics. ;)
More more more!
I didn't know they made snowboards that tiny. That's so cute!!
Yay! That looks like a lot of fun. :) (p.s. i hate ice skating too. I either fall, spin without being able to stop, or run into the wall since I have no clue how to stop otherwise.)
Oh wow! That looks like fun!! That is absolutely adorable!
Oh so cute actually you are all pretty cute!!
How fun! What a cute little snow boarder you have there. Sounds like a great trip!
Looks like a fun time had by all!
Easy looks so cute!! It sounds like you had a great time!
I can't even roller skate!!! "Easy" is already more talented than me!!!! What a cutie!!
He's already so much better than I will ever be...LOL
Too Cute!
How cute is HE??? Glad you had a good time. I'm awful at snowboarding!!
Sounds like a great trip! I grew up in Tahoe for the most part and I'm missing it a little now.
I think it's wonderful to start them early like that. I wish we'd had that sport available to us as little ones! Super cute photos!
Aww... how fun!
so cute and looks like he did a better job than I would.
So cute on the little snow board!
That's so cute. I bet next year he'll be doing some bunny slopes!
Looks like you had a wonderful trip! Loved the little video. I am sure he had a blast!
Hello Sitsa! These are cool pictures..I love looking at them.thank you for sharing..see yah.
Post a Comment