Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thomas & Friends Live on Stage Review!!!

I received a complimentary family 4-pack of tickets to go see Thomas & Friends Live! On Stage: A Circus Comes To Town from the nice people at MomSelect. I was SOOO excited to take "Easy" to see this musical! I was actually looking into buying him tickets, so when these tickets came in the mail I was pretty stoked.


We took "Easy" this Saturday. I didn't know what to expect? Being all boy, I knew he would be into it. But only being 20 months old I was curious to see how long he would sit through the performance. It was 90 minutes with a 15 minute break in the middle and HE SAT THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOW... and then some... he wanted more!!! He was glued to it and was even waving his Thomas flashlight Aunt Nicki bought him! Wow! I was pleasantly surprised.

Overall, this Broadway-style musical show was good. "Easy" really enjoyed it. The show had a great family atmosphere with lots of singing, dancing, and audience participation. The prices seem a little steep but its going to a good cause. To increase Autism awareness across the country and raise funds for research.  AUTISM SPEAKS HAS A YEARLONG PARTNERSHIP WITH THOMAS & FRIENDS TM LIVE! ON STAGE. Not only does a portion of the proceeds go to Autism Speaks, but in support of children with autism, many venues will feature “quiet rooms” where families can take a break and then return to the show. The rooms will feature Thomas & Friends coloring activities and will be hosted by the local Autism Speaks chapter, which will also provide information about the organization to interested parents.

If you have a Thomas-lover in your family and it comes to your town I do recommend it. We had great fun! The tour just started and there are lots of upcoming shows all through the United States. Check out their tour schedule for a show near you.

14 comments:

Abby

How fun! G would love that!

Amy Clary

We're waiting for the e-mail stating that tix are available for our area. They said about April or so I should receive it. Thomas doesn't come here until July. :)I can't wait,though

Erica

Oh my, how much fun. My kids would freak!

everyday mom of one

Oh I am so glad you reviewed this, I was wondering how Jack would do sitting through it. You give me hope!!!

Anonymous

wow, I am glad he SAT through it, amazing!!! (BTW, I am giving away a pair of $80 sunglasses on my blog this week so come check it out if you get a second).

Bethany

I looooove Thomas! My little girls? Not so much.

tiff snedaker

How fun - My little guy would LOVE to see Thomas. Love your blog!

Mamatoosi

Yay! I'm so glad Ethan did so well and you guys had a good time! Thanks for coming to Pman's party on Sa, too! I feel bad you had to wake up the little guy for it. :(

Anonymous

Isn't Thomas awesome? Thanks for dropping by my blog. I am happy to find another So.CA mom!!! Love the beach pics (are we neighbors?), what a cute family you guys are :)

Toni

Sounds like big fun. Hunter likes Thomas. I am sure he would enjoy it!

San Diego Momma

We're going in March! Except I have two little girls...and I'm hoping they like Thomas enough to have fun.

Sounds like a good time!

tiarastantrums

fantastic win!

My son used to love Thomas so much when he was young. I'm sad that he's not interested any longer

Ali

My boys LOVE Thomas and Friends--we went to the "Day out with Thomas" last year and they would love to see the stage show--I'll have to check out the tour dates:)

Jill

Thanks for the review. My 4 year old loves Thomas, and ANTYTHING relating to trains for that matter.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP