Say It Forward!
Say It Forward – Carnival of Loyal Commenters is a new weekly carnival at 5 Minutes for Mom where bloggers feature their loyal commenters!
Amy over at Coffee With the Mrs. introduced this to me... by choosing me! Reading some very kind words about my blog was a great way to start off my Friday morning. I love her blog as well. You should check it out!
Okay, the loyal commenter I choose is... Abby at Me and My Boys!
Abby is a great girl I met through this blogging world. I LOVE her blog! I return daily. I enjoy reading about her adorable little boy. He's about the same age as "Easy" so I feel like we have a lot in common. Her blog is a family friendly blog with lots of great stories, pictures, reviews, and some great giveaways. It's really is a good read!
I'm thankful for her mutual understanding raising toddler boys and her input. Stop by her blog and give her some comment love!









12 comments:
Wow! Thanks. That really made me happy. I will pass it on!
what a great idea this is!!
This is such a nice way to stop and say thanks to the people that really make our days. :)
Congratulations, and nice to meet you!!
HI - Thanks for stopping by!! Thanks for the Friday cheer :)
I agree Abby is great!
I will definitely stop by Abby's blog :)
I love this idea...I definitely need to join in next week!!
Came over from Thoughts from the Mrs. Your son is cute. How old is he?
what a cool way to meet other bloggers, auntie
going to check out her blog now!
Abby is great!
Post a Comment