We're back!!!
Okay... we're back from Tahoe! We got back last night. So sick of driving for a while. We had a great time. I took a TON of pictures so I will be posting a few blogs of the trip. We're exhausted and sore from all the boarding. We never do take the relaxing type vacations. We always need a vacation from our vacations. The last day "Easy" got really sick. So now we're dealing with that. yippee.
We were sooo sad to leave. We really do miss Nor-Cal. Poor Joel was a bit depressed. We would love to move back some day. When we left the area after graduating from college we never thought we would have those feelings?
So now I have ALOT of catching up to do. I have a review and giveaway to post and a crazy amount of blogs and emails to read. I feel out of the loop. Along with lots of unpacking and getting situated. So almost back :) Bear with me...








6 comments:
Glad you are back - hope Easy feels better soon (for both your sakes).
I have some info on the blogger follower problem if you are interested:
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/02/fyi-blogger-follower-glitch.html
Don't know if that is really what is going on but at least it is some kind of answer?
And she returns! Can't wait to see the pictures from the trip.
Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha
Welcome back :) Hope you had fun!!
Welcome back!! :) I hope Easy feels better soon.
Glad you had a great vacation!
Hope he feels better soon!!
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment