Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday. I love my boys.

I love this picture. Probably my favorite from the trip. Joel was bending down to "Easy's" level to take the picture and "Easy" was trying to copy him. Super sweet moment!


For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom.

44 comments:

SimplyBillie

Aww! How cute!

tiarastantrums

very cute- love that your little man got down like your big man!!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

That is the sweetest picture - I love it when you see them mimicking their daddy's.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling

A sweet capture of father and son :)

Corey~living and loving

It really is darling. :) I love the baby boy squating. :)
happy WW!

Sukhmandir Kaur

Very precious! So now we know, they learn by imitating LOL
Happy WW

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

So cute!!

The Mrs.

Looks like you guys had a ball! Such a cute pic!

Hccm

Cute picture. Did you bring some snow back?

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Unknown

lol That's just too cute! :) That is a great picture.

Anonymous

very cute! Hey did the sunglasses arrive yet!?

A Psych Mommy

Great pic of your boys!

Muthering Heights

How cute! I love little imitators. :)

Gramma& Grampa DeVault

look at his red little cheeks, so cute, auntie

Dee

That is a fantastic picture!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family)

So cute! Like Father, Like Son

More Than Words

How cute...like father like son!

MsTypo

That's a sweet photo. :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine

It's so sweet when they try to act like you. What a cutie.

Married for Keeps

I love the expressions on both their faces - Joel obviously such a proud papa, and Ethan thinks he is such a big boy to act like his daddy. I can see why this is your favorite pic.

Anonymous

I remember that moment. It was priceless.

Buffie

So cute. What a great picture.

Anonymous

ah I like it too. how adorable our your man! I just stare at mine when they are playing together. I just love it!

happy ww!

Angelshair

What a nice familly you have!!

Marissa

Look at the smiles on their faces! So cute!

Mrs. Frogster

awww - that is such a good pic - too cute!

Anonymous

He wants to be like Daddy! Too cute!

Anonymous

Ok, that is absolutely so cute that he copied him. I just wanna give him a big hug!

Ryan@Cool Dad Central

nice picture. makes me miss my boys, ad I just saw them about 2 hours ago...

Amy Clary

I love when little boys mimic their dads. how adorable!

Mamatoosi

*laugh* so like Ethan to do that, huh? Mr. Personality.

Cascia Talbert

That's a beautiful photo. Happy WW!

Susan Cook

Great shot! Very cute! Happy WW! ♥

Felicia

I love my boys too.. this is a great picture of the two of them!

Sarah

Adorable!

FaithChick

So so so cute! I have two boys too and I love watching them when they dont know that I am. They are always trying to do what their daddy does. Boys are so great.

Sky

That is so sweet!!

Katie

I LOVE this picture and I LOVE the snow skate pics, too!! What an adventurous family. Love it love it!! And, of course, Easy is absolutely darling.

Anonymous

Just found your blog and I love that picture! Nothing's cuter than little boys trying to be just like daddy.

Jenni

Adoooooorable picture@

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic

If that isn't the cutest picture!

Anonymous

He's so cute I could just eat him up!

And the baby isn't bad either.

:)

(My first comment here and it is creepy and lame. Sometimes my awesomeness just amazes me)

:)

Anonymous

That's a really sweet picture! I love the way they mirror each other.

Thanks for dropping by!

Toni

Absolutely adorable!!! Both your boys are sure are handsome!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP