Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday. What happened to my baby?

This day "Easy" was being well... his "easy" self. He's so full of life and spunk! I love it. I love who he is. That's just it. His little personality has really been showing lately. And I love who he is becoming. I love how busy he is, yet still so sensitive and snugly. I love how he NEEDS his adventures and outings. Even though he can be exhausting, I wouldn't change a thing about him. He's perfect to us. I know all parents feel this way about their kiddos... and they should!


He is growing WAY too fast for my liking. Everyday he is learning something new. The lil guy loves to learn. We have full conversations now and he makes me laugh all the time. He really is my bud. "EC" has been learning his colors. He has blue and yellow down. And he's counting. Usually counts to about 3 and then everything is 2 or 9 after that. And he still LOVES to read.

That's a little update on the happenings of "Easy" who is almost 21 months old. OH MY! Where has the time gone? Its really starting to make me sad. If I think about it too much I will be a blubbering mess. 


For more Thousand Words Thursday check out, Cheaper Than Therapy!

29 comments:

Hccm

He is so cute and they do grow-up fast!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Amy Clary

I hear ya. :) I cry all the time about Alex growing up. The worst was the day we took down his crib and put up his race car bed. I cried SO hard that day. Silliness!
lol

everyday mom of one

They do grow up so so fast. I love reading your posts it kind of gives me a glimpse into the future with Little One. He is exactly the same wanting adventure and always on the go, some mornings he wakes up saying "car, car". Enjoy all these different phases.

Oh and Easy is gorgeous. But you already know that.

Stacy Uncorked

Awww! What a CUTIE! I hear ya - hubby and I reminisce often about the 'blob' days... :) They grow way too fast! Happy ATWT! :)

Sarah

Way too quickly! I love pictures in thier little jammies. So cute!

Country Mouse, City Mouse

What a cutie, and he is so smart. Keep up the good work Mommy!!

kel

so stinking adorable!!

Dee

This age is fun...but its just going by WAY too fast!

April

Adorable! Happy ATWT!

Julianne

Your baby is so cute!! So adorable and fun. You make me want to have one of my own!

Anonymous

My "baby" turns two next month, (sniff sniff)

Anonymous

I know leaving babyhood behind is a little sad, but there are SO many fun times ahead! My 14 year old 'easy' girl is still a joy to my husband and me.

gluten free pammy

time goes so fast enjoy every minute, I was there when you were born, where did that time go??, love auntie

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic

What a cutie! Yes our kiddos grow up faster than we want :(

Andrea Frederick

What fun! Love the captured personality in the pictures!

The Mom Jen

I say that everyday to my 3 year old, my almost 8 and my 10 year old. WHERE has the time gone?

Brooks

yep. you are going to have to cherish every second and before you know it they will be in double digits! Its crazy!

Angela @ Nine More Months

I love that last pic. He's really into those cards. They do grow up so fast. My first just turned 3 and I know 4 is just around the corner...

Anonymous

He is so completely precious! I think kids look their absolute cutest in jammies too!

Surf Girl

He is too cute. Believe me - the time only goes faster the older they get!

Leslie

Yep.... they grow up way too fast. Mine is twelve and I'm still wondering how that happened! Happy ATWT!

Anonymous

I agree that they grow up too fast. I miss mine being little!

annies home

he is so cute and they grow up so fast it seems like just a lil while back my baby was just a baby and yet in may she graduates from highschool

thanks for visiting my blog

Anonymous

ah, so adorable. don't they grow up so fast. my little man is almost 19 months and I am with you -- every time I think of it too much I tear up!

Candy Graber

What a cutie! My little Benjamin is 20 months and it seems like just days ago when he was my baby!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

You know I feel your pain. Seriously, you blink and they have facial hair.

The Mrs.

He is so cute and getting so big! Mr.personality!

Bethany

Got your canvas done!! I'll send it early next week. :)

Lady T

Your blog is adorable and I look forward to following it, and becoming blogging friends! You go Mommy-Momo!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP