Monday, February 2, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. So Creative.

"Easy's" creativity never ceases to amaze me! He discovered a new game. He pulled out the big pack of toilet paper from the pantry and started stacking the rolls like blocks. That entertained him for a bit until he got the idea of hitting and trying to destroy the toilet paper towers he made. So much for looking at simple things in a simple way.


For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

14 comments:

Abby

HAHAHA! That's cute!

Rachel

how did you ever get him to not rip the paper apart? we are working on that over here. i find toilet paper shreds everywhere!

Anonymous

that's great...sorry I haven't been around...work was nuts last month, but I am back checking things out on your blog today !! :)

Dee

I'm impressed! Evan would just tear the paper!

April

That is some mad talent....can he refill the empty holders around the house...that would be awesome for Mommy!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

If Monkey gets a hold of TP she tears it up so I am not sure her "tower" would look as nice as "Easy's."

I agree with April... now all you have to do is teach him how to change out the empty rolls for the new ones and your set!

Anonymous

Toby's like, " at least he is not hitting me".

Mel Fraase

That's awesome! Its so true, the kids hardly need the toys, just the boxes they come it! They can make anything fun!!

Anonymous

oh you have your hands full, auntie

Mamatoosi

Haha! I love your mom's comment. What an awesome tower!

artfuldelight

My son did the same thing this morning! LOL!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

I burst out laughing at that! I will be sure to keep the rolls away from my booger head for sure!

Unknown

well he is a boy! Maybe he will be an architect when he is older. Or a demolition engineer.

Toni

Haaa. Hunter would have had toilet paper all over the house!

What a cutie!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP