Monday, February 9, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday. Future Handy Man!

"Easy" was helping his daddy fix his snowboard bindings for our upcoming vacation. It was SOO cute! He was really trying and doing a great job. I think we have a mini Joel on our hands... great handy man in the future! Or professional snowboarder? hmmm??? Either way, I now know what we're gonna get him for his 2nd birthday. A workbench! Perfect.



(If you haven't noticed, we still have the binky. Grrr...)

For more Totally Talented Tuesdays, check out Two of a Kind Working on a Full House's blog!

20 comments:

everyday mom of one

Too cute, don't they get funnier every day. The binky will go soon, I have learnt life is now in their time not in ours LOL.

Dee

He's adorable! And hopefully he'll learn all sorts of things about fixing things!

Abby

What a great helper! I love that he does his work pants-less! G-man loves to help with everything too. Andy has been working on our basement after it flooded last spring and we had to tear everything out. I don't let G go down there very often, but when he does he loves to try out all the tools.

April

Love the binky....and bare legs!

Robyn Jones

I read your comment on another blog...and if it makes you feel any better...my little guy is also repeating pretty much EVERYTHING we say...icluding...damn it...this one he decided to remember...and includes it in most of his understandable conversations....LOL

Anonymous

Holding a screwdriver with a binky is hilarious!

A Family Completed...

I can't wait for the tool bench for Owen. Now he hasn't shown the same interest as Easy but hopefully by the time we get him one he will. It'll still be atleast 6 months out. Easy is so adorable!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I love it when they "help!" Don't worry we have a thumb to contend with here...at least you can take the binky away.

Anonymous

too cute, my little one is the same way!!

Married for Keeps

I remember when his daddy used to intentionally break things so he could "fix" them! Tee hee - it does look like we've got another fixer up and coming.

Amy Clary

Alex loves to "fix" things too. :) He has a little tool bag that he carries around and goes to work on our house.

tiarastantrums

very cute little fix-it-man!!

Jennifer

Oh such a sweetie. I adore the photos!

Ali

My 4 yr old still says "I wanna do it, I wanna do it!" whenever his daddy is trying to fix something!

Jen

You can never have too many handymen around the house.

Hccm

So cute, binky included!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Anonymous

work bench sounds like the perfect gift for this little man.

and we still have the binky too... not sure how I am going to do away with it (completely) double Grrr...

Mamatoosi

Aww, what an awesome idea for his birthday! Parker loves helping with stuff like that, too. He knows where the batteries and Dada's toolbox are and he goes to get them whenever his toys need new batteries (which is too often). ;)

Katie

Gosh, he's just so so so darn cute! I love it!! What a helpful little fella!

FaithChick

That is so cute that he sucks his binky upside down. My toddler use to do that same thing. When I would put it in right he would take it out and put it upside down. I just lost them all one day and he seemed to be okay with it.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP