Friday, December 11, 2009

The Ultimate Cloth Review!

Being a Mommy to a little guy I'm on a mission to make my house as "green" as possible. As I mentioned before I'm concerned about the harsh chemicals in household cleaners and I am currently in the process of trying to switch my cleaners to safer options. When I got the chance to review The Ultimate Cloth I was excited to see what this MicraFiber cloth was all about and eager to add it to my arsenal of cleaning supplies.

Nothing is worst than cleaning a mirror or glass door and then having to clean it again because of streaks! It drives me crazy. The Ultimate Cloth is a MicraFiber technology that cleans with JUST WATER! You simply wet the cloth, wring it out, and wipe the surface. No more glass cleaner. No more wasting paper towels.

Their guarantee: "With water only, a clean cloth will never streak, scratch or spot ANY surface. If you are getting streaks it's time to rinse or wash the cloth. Each cloth is guaranteed up to 5 years!"

I have to admit, when I first saw this I was a bit skeptical. I was sooo proven wrong! This cloth is AWESOME! When I first used it and saw that it worked I started wiping down every surface imaginable around the house. The gross thing is that the white cloth totally picked up dirt that other cleaners didn't. It was pretty dirty after. Pretty cool, you just throw the cloth in the washing machine and can use it over and over again! I love this! You can use The Ultimate Cloth on any surface and it really is streak free!!! I especially love how I can use this cloth to clean our flat screen TV and computer monitor. I'm a fan!

Mommy-Momo readers can purchase The Ultimate Cloth for just $2.99 (U.S residents only)

*This product was given to me to review and I did not receive any money compensation. This review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog.*

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous

I love this cloth as well. It's great especially on the tv.

everyday mom of one

This looks really cool I might just have to go order one. Thanks for the review:)

Mamatoosi

Hey there - is there a special code to use to get these cloths for $2.99? I really want to get one but would rather not pay their full price if I don't have to! Thx!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP