Wednesday, December 30, 2009

W/W Christmas Recap.

Every Christmas all the kids come home and we all wake up Christmas morning at my Mom's house! We love our days together. Opening presents, watching movies, snacking and eating a lot (my Mom literally plans every meal), laughing, and enjoying each others company. I love my family. This Christmas was probably the best Christmas ever! We all made out and EC was amazing this year! So much fun! At 2 1/2 he is so innocent and PERFECT. My hubby always out does himself. He knows me well and puts a lot of thought into his pressies. I'm so in love with my life. ♥

Christmas morning.
Coming down the stairs...
His bike and train table were his favorite presents!
The stockings.
The boys.
Opening more pressies.
Where's EC?
Me and my Sissy.
In the midst of the Christmas chaos EVERY year I regret not taking enough pictures. EVERY year! So frustrating. I WILL remember next year!!!

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

16 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

Looks like fun was had by all...love the pictures!

Unknown

Sounds like a completely wonderful Christmas! Love the wrapping paper pic! Ha Ha!

Michelle

I know what you mean about not taking enough pictures. I do a video every year and love that I have that as a backup. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing!

Kiki

great pictures. love EC's jammies and the pic of him sleeping with the wrappings. he is so adorable. i miss that age so much this time of year. did he get up early? my kid was up at 2:30. we made him go back to bed. he slept til 5 ish. everyone was tired by 8am. he was so happy playing with his presents we couldn't get a nap out of him. thanks for sharing your holiday and take care. happy WW.

Michelle @Flying Giggles

I love the Where's EC pic! What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas!

Grampy

Hope you didn't tire them out too much. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Felicia

It sounds like an amazing time! Any time spent with family is awesome.. well.. most of the time LOL!

Ms. Sarah

looks like you guys had a great day.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations

Looks like a wonderful holiday!!

Happy new year!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

Love it! Our boys are almost the same age wasnt it fun this year?

Mommy Kennedy

Wow! What a beautiful WW story! You have so much love for your beautiful family; it really shows! Good for you!

Abby

How fun! It looks like a great Christmas!

Shari@aPsychMommy

LOL, EC hiding in the wrapping paper is my fave pic!

Run DMT

What a wonderful Christmas! Ours was pretty much the same, except our snacking included LOTS of chocolate. Hey, calories don't count on Christmas, right? ;-)

Have a Happy New Year!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

Maddy would be jealous of EC's Train table...she is currently a train addict. As for not taking enough pictures, with all the excitement of opening all the gifts around the tree and watching all your family members it is so easy to forget to even look at your camera. We never take enough pictures at Christmas either.

Fitness Family (I'm A Hot Mom)

Awesome christmas pics! You're right, you can never take enough pictures. Sometimes all I do at parties is to take pictures, lol!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP