Tuesday, December 15, 2009

W/W Our Christmas Tree!

We've had our Christmas tree for a couple weeks now and pressies are starting to make their way under the tree (except for the Santa ones of course!) I love it. I think its just perfect. We made a very festive night of decorating the tree, listening to Christmas music, and drinking hot cocoa. This is the first year EC was VERY into it! He was squealing with delight!


The boys proud of their find!
Our tree! Pictures never do it justice.

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

28 comments:

Muthering Heights

They picked a great one!!! :)

A Family Completed...

They look so proud. They did great!

daddybookins

Nice Tree! Looks like they were having fun!!

Peas Out!
~daddy b

Miranda @ Keeper of the Cheerios

Beautiful tree and that's awesome that he had so much fun. :)

tiarastantrums

oh I bet your home smells so wonderful right now

More Than Words

They look so cute together!! Love the matching colors on them.

Run DMT

Your tree looks lovely! I love that your little guy was squealing with delight! That's awesome! :-)

Liz Mays

It is just beautiful!!! I love the bows on there. :)

Sheila Hickmon

They picked out a great tree! It looks awesome decorated!
Happy WW!

Dominique

The Christmas Tree looks great.

Anonymous

Great Wordless Wednesday! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday season!

Auntie E

Nice looking tree. Love the great find and beautiful dressed in your home.
My link is in my name,Happy WW

Annie

What a beautiful tree! I love this time of year.

Happy WW!

Jennifer

Your Christmas Tree is lovely!

KarieK

That is a fabulous tree...oh I bet the smell is heavenly.

Stefany

Nice tree! Pictures really never do a tree justice but it looks beautiful!

Tara

Beautiful Tree!!!

Unknown

What a beautiful, perfect tree! And so fun that your little guy enjoyed putting it up with you! : )

Amy Clary

Fun!! We have a fake one but Alex was insistent on putting on his ornaments by himself. :) I love making memories with him.

Ann On and On...

It s a perfect tree! Nice job decorating it.

Married for Keeps

I agree - the tree IS beautiful - but your boys - they're GORGEOUS!

Kiki

great tree. beautifully decorated. i like your new profile picture, too. happy WW and take care.

Michelle @Flying Giggles

Beautiful tree. That is exactly how we spent our evening when we decorated ours.

Happy Holidays!

XmasDolly

It's a father/son thing to do. Beautiful tree & a beautiful family. I'm your latest follower hope you find the time to follow me.

Anne Y

Great tree!
Happy WW!

Alissa

That is too cute! Love the tree :)

Abby

What a pretty tree! The G-man is into it too. It is so much fun this year!

Shari@aPsychMommy

Wow, seeing this pic is reminding me that we have to someday soon decorate our tree!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP