W/W Sea World! Just the boy and I.
Sea World is one of our favorite places to go. "Easy" is currently obsessed with sea animals and can name them all. He will study them forever.We love having season passes and go often. A few weeks ago on a whim I decided to take EC. Just him and I. We had a blast! I had so much fun with my little guy. He's such a fun kid and a joy. What a fun day!
Watching the polar bear. No kidding...for 45 minutes!
Petting the starfish.
Us at the Shamu show!
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*









17 comments:
I love these pics! What fabulous memories these will make!
happy ww!
OMG he's adorable - I love the lok on his face in the first pic!
What a beautiful photo when he's looking at the polar bear!
Awww he is getting so big.
great pictures. love his sunglasses. such an adorable little surfer dude. 45 minutes? wow. that's amazing. trains have the same effect on lil' D. happy WW and take care.
That would be sooo much fun. He is precious!
That sounds like so much fun. I have never been to Sea World, I'm jealous you guys live close enough to drop in whenever you like.
That's an awesome picture!
♥ Happy Wednesday! ♥
I wish we had all that kind of stuff around here, Easy looks like he has so much fun there
great photos! love your shades! you both look lovely!
u may view mine here
Those are some great WW pics!!
Nice warm photos, he's adorable
What wonderful pics! Looks like he really loves it there!
Ohhhh! All those pictures are absolutely priceless!!
How fun! That looks like a great time!
awesome little animal lover you have there
Wow he really does look so into the polar bears...great pics!
Post a Comment