Monday, December 28, 2009

Leap Frog Tag Junior Review & Giveaway!!!

I'm constantly looking for educational toys that my toddler loves to play with. Something that he enjoys AND learns from... SCORE! My little guy loves to read. He always has. We read to him everyday, and I can tell he is a little sponge right now soaking up the knowledge. This excites me and makes me want to fill his head with as much as he will let me. Hehe. He's got his colors, shapes, and counting down. But I'm having trouble teaching my 2 1/2 year old his letters (I know. He is young. But I'd like to try.) I started searching for different reading and learning toys that are interactive and came across the TAG JUNIOR and we BOTH love it!

When I got the opportunity for my boy to review the Leap Frog Tag Junior I was eager and excited! Leap Frog is known for their educational toys, so I had high expectations and they did not let me down! What a neat, fun, and interactive book for my son! Leap Frog sent us the Tag Junior to review along with the book "Pooh Loves too..." and I was very impressed!


EC figured it out instantly. Its very easy to use for a 2 1/2 year old!!



Some features that I LOVED about the Leap Frog Tag Junior:

  • The chunky Tag Jr. Pal fits perfectly in the hands of my toddler and is very easy for him to hold.
  • I also love the fact that they are board books. My son is not very careful with his books. He is all boy. So I like how these books are not delicate or tear-able.
  • Its totally interactive and we were able to go online and personalize it with "EC's" name. He got a big kick out of this.
  • Tons of fun books to purchase with very affordable prices.
  • Simple set up and Easy to use.
  • The books are colorful and exciting. Filled with lots of music and catchy sounds.
  • Fun. Fun. Fun!!! I can't brag enough about this product!

I already bought him some more books for Christmas and can't wait to purchase more. They have a great selection.



How it works:
Tag Jr. is a toddler-sized “book explorer” that is powered by the same technology that drives the Tag reader: a small, sophisticated infrared camera that “reads” words and pictures printed on the special dot-patterned pages of the sturdy, child-friendly board books in the Tag Junior collection.

Parents can download each book’s audio, then drag and drop content onto the device—just like managing digital camera or MP3 files. The Tag Junior handheld can hold the audio for up to five books at a time, and parents can choose to have the Tag Junior pal “greet” their child by name.


The giveaway:


Leapfrog is so generously giving one of my readers the chance to win the LeapFrog Tag Jr.

To qualify for this giveaway visit LeapFrog, then come back here and tell me what other product of theirs you would love to try! Leave a comment on this post telling me which one. With your first comment also make sure you leave your email address to contact the winner.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow LeapFrog on twitter.
  • Become a fan of Leap Frog on facebook.
  • Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link. (can do this once a day!)
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Tuesday January 12Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

*This product was given to me to review and I did not receive any money compensation. The review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog. *

post signature

253 comments:

Amy

I have girls at all different levels. I love the Tag and the Tag Jr. I think they would both get a lot of use out of this in our house.

Amy

I follow your blog.

Amy

I follow you on Twitter.

Tami

I would love to try the didj for my oldest son. I think he would REALLY love it!!

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I follow your blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I follow you on twitter.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I follow leapfrog on twitter.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I am a fan of leapfrog on facebook.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I tweeted. TamiC

http://twitter.com/TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I subscribe to your blog through email.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

Your button is already on my blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I blogged about it #1

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/2009/12/tag-jr-giveaway.html

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I blogged about it #2

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/2009/12/tag-jr-giveaway.html

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I like the My Pal Violet too!

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow.

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow on twitter
@zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I follow LeapFrog on twitter.
@zebastyandylan

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I am an email subscriber.

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

tweet
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7137598941

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

I have your button.
(right side under Great sites)

zippieee@msn.com

Mamatoosi

Cool! I think we'd probably get the Tag™ Learn to Read Storybook Pack.

Mamatoosi

I follow your blog!

Mamatoosi

I became a fan of LeapFrog on Facebook.

Deirdre

I would love to get the Leapster2 for my daughter - I think she would love it!

Deirdre

I follow your blog

Deirdre

I follow leapfrog on twitter

Deirdre

I am a leapfrog fan on FB

Deirdre

I follow you on twitter

Deirdre

I subscribe to your blog

A Psych Mommy

That looks pretty cool--I know that my niece loves her Tag. My Pal Scout also looks neat

apsychmommy at gmail dot com

A Psych Mommy

I follow your blog

A Psych Mommy

I follow you on twitter

A Psych Mommy

following leapfrog on twitter

Not Everyones Mama

I'd love the Tag Jr for my 3 year old, but the Tag™ Princess & Fairies Storybook Pack for my 5 year old who has the Tag reading system.

Not Everyones Mama

following you on Google

Not Everyones Mama

following you on Twitter - GiveawayChick

Not Everyones Mama

Following LeapFrog on Twitter - GiveawayChick

Not Everyones Mama

email subscriber - heather1974[at]gmail[dot]com

Not Everyones Mama

Tweeted - http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7151648842

carol

I'd love to try the Leapster®2 Learning System

carol

I follow your blog.

carol

I follow leapfrog on twitter.

andrea v

I've been wanting to get a leapster for my son. I know he would love it.
vickers at comcast dot net

Erica

i would love to get my girls The Princess and the Frog leapster game for their leapster2.

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

i leapfrog on twitter

@erica_h

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

i follow leapfrog on facebook

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

i follow your blog

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

Erica

i subscribe via email

esurvey@live.com

andrea v

email subscriber

andrea v

blog follower-vickers

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7163584228

zippieee@msn.com

carol

tweeted
http://twitter.com/carolp8/status/7163667096

carol

email subscriber

carol

facebook fan

moushka

My 7yo daughter would like the didj.

moushka

Email Subscriber!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom

Entry #1-- a comment-- I must have this! My daughter would ADORE the Pooh book :)

my.confessions@hotmail.com

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom

Entry #2--

Following you on twitter!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom

Entry #3 (I think):

I retweeted your entry... I think. It was the first time I ever retweeted anything, so I'm sorry if it didn't work...

http://twitter.com/IAmConfessing

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom

And Entry #4--

I grabbed your blog button!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Haydensmommy05

I would love the zippity!
haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

Haydensmommy05

I follow this bloog!
haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

Haydensmommy05

I am a fan on FB of leap frog!
haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

Haydensmommy05

I follow leap frog on twitter!
haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

Haydensmommy05

I subscribe by email!
haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

Haydensmommy05

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/Haydensmommy05/statuses/7172268590
haydensmommy05@hotmail.com

Anonymous

The scribble and write! That toy looks awesome!

luvnlife00@gmail.com

Anonymous

i follow you

Anonymous

follow you on twitter

Anonymous

follow leap frog on twitter

Anonymous

tweet http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7182373142

Anonymous

i subscribe

Anonymous

i have your button

luvnlife00.blogspot.com

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7186575985

Jaime

Love the My Pal Scout and Violet
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

follow blog
copperllama atyahoo dot com

Jaime

Follow LeapFrog on twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

a fan of Leap Frog on facebook.
Jaime Payne
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime

email subscriber
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7204665624

zippieee@msn.com

slk

I love Tag.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

slk

I follow your blog.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

slk

I follow you on twitter.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

slk

I follow leapfrog on twitter.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

slk

I follow leap frog on facebook.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

slk

I subscribe by email.
slkkitchen@gmail.com

slk

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/aparnakasuganti
slkkitchen@gmail.com

carol

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/carolp8/status/7213063251

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7224503128

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7250615933

zippieee@msn.com

Niurka

I follow on twitter@lindalatina

Niurka

I am following your blog

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7254855396

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7272722659

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7282948330

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7283999880

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7304060221

zippieee@msn.com

Unknown

I love the Leapfrog Text n' Learn PDA!
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

I follow your blog
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

I follow you on Twitter (tobinsmommy08)
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

I follow Leapfrog on Twitter
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

I'm a facebook fan of Leapfrog
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

I subscribe by e-mail
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

I have your button
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7305979801
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Krissi

Hi! My daughter is the same age as your little boy. She would love this! Also, I think the Zippity looks so fun and offers great exercise when needing to stay indoors (if it's raining or too cold, etc.).

Krissi

I started following your blog as soon as I found you on Mommy Bloggers Club a couple of days ago!

Krissi

And, I follow you on Twitter too!

Krissi

I follow Leap Frog on Twitter now.

Krissi

Aslo, I'm now a fan on Facebook.

Krissi

I tweeted! ;-)

Krissi

I just blogged about it!
http://myordinarymiraclesblog.com/2010/01/02/tagging-stories/

Krissi

I also just added your button and your link to my blogroll.
I will also feature you on Monday because I do something similar with "Monday Fun Days," and link your crafty button then!

Unknown

I would love to try the AlphaPet Explorer for my son too!

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

Unknown

I follow you on twitter as coloradomommy!

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

Unknown

I Follow LeapFrog on twitter as coloradomommy!

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

Unknown

I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/7311546263

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7313758684

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7321038954

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7336598399

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7339226131

zippieee@msn.com

shannon b
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon b

We are big leapfrog fans in our house. Another product my boys really like is the Fridge Wash & Go Magnetic Vehicle Set.

shannon b

I am an email subscriber.

shannon b

I now follow you on twitter.

shannon b

I follow Leap Frog on twitter.

shannon b

tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/7344224865

Unknown

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/7344919659

K

The Zippity learning system looks amazing!

Stacey / Create a Balance for Moms

Entry #1 - I think the Leapster would be a great tool for a 2-4 year old.

stacey@createabalance.com

Stacey / Create a Balance for Moms

Entry #2 - I'm following you on Twitter.

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7352231234

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7355014643
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7368384529

zippieee@msn.com

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7379333354
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7389475400

shannon b

tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/7390761972

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7392705528

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7398347185
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7409152775

zippieee@msn.com

slk

1/5 tweet: http://twitter.com/aparnakasuganti/status/7413618227

Tami

I tweeted for today. TamiC

http://twitter.com/TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Kim

LOVE: NEW! Tag™ Reading in Action Gift Pack for Boys

Kim

twitter follow them - kgail11

Kim

twitter follow you - kgail11

Kim

follow blog

shannon b

tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/7428164997

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7430569032

furygirl3132

I would love to try the Didj with the Hannah Montana Pack for my oldest daughter, she would love that! Thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway!

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132

Following your blog (furygirl3132)

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132

Following you on Twitter (furygirl3132)

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132

Following Leap Frog on Twitter (furygirl3132)

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132

Fan of Leap Frog on Facebook (Eloise Carlson)

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/furygirl3132/status/7442563912

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

furygirl3132

Email subscriber.

Eloise
furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7444862308

zippieee@msn.com

Lindsey

My First LeapPad® Learning System has always looked like a neat toy to have for my toddler!
mcaulays at hotmail dot com

Lindsey

I am a follower!
mcaulays at hotmail dot com

Tami

I tweeted for today 1-6-10

TamiC

http://twitter.com/TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7452272515

Anonymous

I really like there leapster2 and think that my older daughter would love this. trishbazin@yahoo.com

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7459625322

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7462644147
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

shannon b

tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/7463210229

DEBIJOT

I would like to try Scout.

DEBIJOT

blog follower

DEBIJOT

follow you on twitter

DEBIJOT

follow leapfrog on twitter

DEBIJOT

leapfrog FB fan

mandala

I like the Sing-Along Read-Along™ DVD & 12 Book Set

mandalarctic@gmail.com

mandala

E-mail subscriber

mandalarctic@gmail.com

mandala

Following you on twitter (@mandalarctic)

mandalarctic@gmail.com

mandala

Following Leapfrog on Twitter (@mandalarctic)

mandalarctic@gmail.com

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7472254618
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7485712999

zippieee@msn.com

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7502240073

shannon b

tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/7504227203

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7507268127

Anonymous

dt
http://twitter.com/zebastyandylan/statuses/7530258497

zippieee@msn.com

Unknown

Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7532821813
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

Anonymous

dt http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/7540696886

shannon b

tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/7543389317

Not Everyones Mama

http://twitter.com/GiveAwayChick/statuses/7546203609

Michelle M

I'd love to try the Leapster 2!

Michelle M

I follow your blog!

Michelle M

I follow you on Twitter (pinkblush99)

Michelle M

following LeapFrog on Twitter (pinkblush99)

Michelle M

I'm a fan of LeapFrog on Facebook!

Michelle M

I subscribe to your blog via email!

K

Follow on Twitter!
WackyWorldofK

Michelle M

tweeted 1/8
http://twitter.com/pinkblush99/status/7549024412

Unknown

Daily tweet:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/7565200930

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

Unknown

I now follow your blog!

Unknown

I am a new email subscriber too!

Unknown

I grabbed your button:
http://adaywithtwo.blogspot.com/

Joe.

I want the "Tag Junior Book Pal", in green (instead of purple)!

kolobstar@gmail.com

Joe.

I'm a blog follower!

kolobstar@gmail.com

Joe.

I'm a twitter follower!
@Malisce

kolobstar@gmail.com

Joe.

I'm following Leapfrog on twitter!

kolobstar@gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP