Wednesday, December 2, 2009

W/W Best Buddies!

EC and his best friend in their Christmas jammies!!!
Photobucket

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus

post signature

12 comments:

Liz Mays

Very cute and the jammies are too! :)

A Family Completed...

How cute! I'm lovin' the Christmas jammies!

Dee

oh look how sweet! And tiny!

Cascia Talbert

Cute photo! I love their jammies.

Kiki

adorable photo. love Easy's jammies. i need to pick up a pair for lil' D. i have nothing festive for the holiday for him to wear. thanks for sharing and happy WW.

Brimful Curiosities

Fun PJ's!

Amy Clary

Love the festive P.J.'s :) How cute are those 2 little dudes?!

Anonymous

Cute, love the PJs too!

Shari@aPsychMommy

Cute! I love winter because you can bust out the cute jammies :)

XmasDolly

Some day they'll look back at that picture and say... Awww, Mom!!! lol I am your latest follower. Won't you stop by me if you have time to become mine?

Evolving Mommy Catherine

How cute! Best buddies are the best, especially when they coordinate their jammies with yours! ;)

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com

awe that is so cute! Funny how early on friendships start!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP