Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winners to announce!!

Got some winners to announce!!!

EcoStore $25 gift card goes to-

coriwestphal who said:
I'm a subscriber.
November 29, 2009 8:59 PM

Winners of the Scholastic Holiday books "The Christmas Magic" and "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King" are-

Number 23 -Mommy to a lil lady[bug]
Who said:
blog follwer
December 3, 2009 10:18 AM

and

Number 44- Tami
Who said:

I tweeted for today!!
http://twitter.com/TamiC
iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com
December 8, 2009 12:20 PM

*All the winners have been contacted through email and have 3 days to respond or I will have to redraw. This product was given to me to review and I did not receive any money compensation. The review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog. *

post signature

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP