Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ecostore USA Review & $25 gift card Giveaway!!!

As a Mom to a little one at home I'm concerned about the harsh chemicals in household cleaners and I am currently in the process of trying to switch my cleaners to more safe "green" options.


So I was excited when I recently got the opportunity to do a review for the EcoStore USA. No Nasty Chemicals™ is the foundation of the entire product line and philosophy of ecostore. I love this!!

I chose to review their Dishwasher Liquid . This dishwasher liquid is entirely plant based and biodegrades easily. It has a slight citrus smell and cleans very well! It's a bit thick so I add some water and it lasts along time!

I also chose their Citrus Spray Cleaner. This cleaner is citrus based. It smells so clean and refreshing without being overpowering. I use this spray for my kitchen counter tops everyday and love it!

What EcoStore USA says about their products: "Our eco friendly, plant-based household cleaning products are as effective as the leading supermarket brands. All of our products are made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals that bring people closer to nature with non-toxic, environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint.Our products also help to ensure value for the dollar for our customers. We know it can be expensive to buy natural or organic products but we’ve found a way to safely super-concentrate our formulations. Our super-concentrates means that a little really does go a long way - saving you money by cutting down significantly on cost per use."

Ecostore USA is giving one lucky reader a $25.00 gift card to their online store! You will be able to buy a few things for this price! To qualify for this giveaway all you have to do is sign up for Ecostore USA's No Nasty Chemicals newsletter and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so. With your first comment also make sure you leave your email address to contact the winner.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Follow Ecostore USA on twitter.
  • Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link. (can do this once a day!)
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Monday November 30Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

post signature

18 comments:

flowerchild

signed up for No Nasty Chemicals newsletter
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

flowerchild

follower

flowerchild

i follow on twitter

flowerchild

i Follow Ecostore USA on twitter.

flowerchild

email subscriber

andrea v

Signed up for their newsletter-vickers at comcast dot net

andrea v

following ecostore on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

Jaime

signed up for Ecostore USA's No Nasty Chemicals newsletter
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

follow blog
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

follow on twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

Follow Ecostore USA on twitter.
copperllama at yahoo dot com

IlanaWrites

I"m a follower!

Ilana
-Ilanawrites@gmail.com

CMC

Already subscribed to the EcoStore newsletter

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC

Follow you on Twitter

spitfyr323

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC

Follow EcoStore on Twitter

spitfyr323

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/6054884346

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

CMC

Tweeted:

http://twitter.com/spitfyr323/status/6272195635

spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP