Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Shandle (5) Winners!!!

The (5) winners have been randomly chosen for The Shandle. This is such a neat product and I love having it in my bathroom. Especially with a toddler boy. Check out my review here.

Here are the winners:

Kei'sblog said: I like the leap frog.

TJ and Amy said: I subscribed and I love the pink bunny goes shopping

Tami said: I subscribed to your blog via email.

andrea V said: I am subscribed to their newsletter and I like the teddy bear washing his hands.

Kim said: I get their news and I love the green swirls.


*All the winners have been contacted through email and have 3 days to respond or I will have to redraw. This product was given to me to review and I did not receive any money compensation. The review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog. *

post signature

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP