Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer Review & Giveaway!

Its that time of the year. With the fall weather comes the sniffles and the dreaded...duh duh duh... the flu! ACK! Although we've been lucky enough that Easy has yet to experience the flu in his whole almost 2 1/2 years of life, and has yet to throw up *knock on wood* We've still experienced sickness and fevers. No fun at all! One of the worst parts about fevers (besides the moping sick baby) is trying to take their temperature. Man what a pain. We unfortunately are getting over colds in our house right now and with the paranoia of the swine flu I was so happy to have the opportunity to review the ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer. It came to my rescue just in time.


This thermometer is AWESOME! I'm seriously impressed. It was fast, easy, convenient, and non-invasive. We could take my toddler's temperature with out fighting and tears. You "simply touch the thermometer to your child's temple area and get a clinically accurate result in 6 seconds!" The best part... I can even take his temperature while he is sleeping. I'm a huge fan.

ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer and MomSelect is giving one lucky reader a Thermometer just like this one. You're going to love it! All you have to do is leave a comment telling me why you would like this thermometer along with your email address to contact the winner. This is a must to be eligible for the contest.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link. (can do this once a day!)
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Thursday November 19Th. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

post signature

131 comments:

Christie O.

come on random generator! help me out here! i have always wanted to try this. it's accurate you say??? pick me!

Christie O.

ps. i'm a follower.

Christie O.

ps. follow on twitter too.

Brandi

I would love to win this. We have our fair share of fevers and I have heard great things about this.

Lanmansmom@gmail.com

Brandi

I follow your blog.
lanmansmom@gmail.com

Brandi

I follow on twitter. (LHSMom)
lanmansmom@gmail.com

Kelly

I would love this!! I hate most other thermometers and the doctors use this one.
Koxborough@yahoo.com

Kelly

I follow your blog
Koxborough@yahoo.com

Kelly

Your button is on my blog
Koxborough@yahoo.com

Jamie

I would love to have this thermometer. My husband and I were fighting the other day about who had to take our daughter's temp rectally. This would be so much better!!

jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

Jamie

I follow.

jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

Jamie

Follow on twitter
@suburbansaving

jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

Jamie

I have your button
www.suburbansavingmama.com

jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

koopermom

I would love this! I got a great thermometer when my son was born, 4 1/2 years ago. Then a year and a half ago I moved and it has vanished! (and I still haven't replaced it!)

koopermom

I'm a follower!

Keli

I coul dhave used this last week, but I will gladly settle for having it on hand if the flu hits our house again!
love61904@yahoo.com

KR

I'd love this to use in my kindergarten class!

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

KR

I follow

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

KR

I follow on twitter - sumrthyme

mj.coward[at]gmail.com

Anonymous

i would love to have this...beats the alternative :)

luvnlife00@gmail.com

Anonymous

i follow you

Anonymous

follow you on twitter

Anonymous

i subscribe

Anonymous

i have your button

Anonymous

tweeted
http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/5406237651

renee

I have had a 5 yr old home sick with a fever the last week but she won't let me check her temp so i would love this and could really use it.
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

renee

I follow on google friend connect
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

renee

I follow on twitter as nicjosemm
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

Mamawj's Moment Away

main entry: I am a mamaw on my only 5 yr old grandson and I care for him each day while my daughter and son inlaw work 30 miles away and he spends alot of time also with his other nanny (grandmother) who is my best friend and she does not have any thing but the old type mercury thermometer to use for him when he is with her and gets sick sso I would love to win this for her to keep at her house. I have the new kind/my daughter has the new kind and I told her she needs to get with the times and get one for him so this would be very useful for him while there if sick. so thanks for the chance to win it Relion is the best on the market.
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away

I tweeted this giveaway thanks
itsallnew2me win a ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer at http://mommy-momo.blogspot.com ends 11/19daily
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away

I Follow your blog on google friends connect
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away

I Follow you on twitter as itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away

I Subscribe to your blog via email
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Unknown

I could use one of these, as I can't find the thermometer right now!
sara_broers@yahoo.com

Unknown

I follow you on twitter @saramomof2

Unknown

I am a blog follower.

Lori

My 20 month old is prone to respiratory infection. It becomes a more serious problem when he has a fever, but it's so hard to take his temperature. With as often as I have to do it, it would be nice to have a easy way.
lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown

I have and would love to win this. The ear thermometer is too big for his tiny ear.

Sylvia

We need to replace our old thermometer and this looks like a very accurate one
sylviawhit@gmail.com

stephland3

I would love to win this, I have 3 children and it is so hard to get a correct temp. This would make things so much easier!
dagoprincessss@hotmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away

daily tweet thanks
itsallnew2me win a ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer at http://mommy-momo.blogspot.com ends11/19daily
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Coupon Clippin Mommy

I would like this because we only have a rectal thermometer.

Coupon Clippin Mommy

tweet

http://twitter.com/CouponClippin/status/5428657171

♥Jennette♥

I would love to use this for my 2 little ones!
jennette6963@msn.com

♥Jennette♥

I am a twitter follower!
giveawayplace
jennette6963@msn.com

Anonymous

I would love to win this for the reason that my little princess screams in horror every single time it is 'take temperature' time!
This looks to be so quick, easy, and painless!

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous

I tweeted!!

http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/5434162154

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous

I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie Site. This giveaway is shared here:

http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/28295-mommy-momo-relion-temple-touch-thermometer-giveaway-nov19-canada

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

alwayshopeful

i would like to win this because it is a struggle on my little grandkids trying to keep them still holding strips on their head!

thank you
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful

alwaysatryin at gmail.com
email subber

alwayshopeful

http://beginanewwithjesus.blogspot.com/2009/11/squirrell-huntin-and-giveaways-yeah.html
blogged ya
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful

http://beginanewwithjesus.blogspot.com/2009/11/squirrell-huntin-and-giveaways-yeah.html
blogged ya
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

Jen

I have an 11 week old. It would be so nice to have a thermometer like this!

jennrae @ gmail.com

alwayshopeful

twitter follower nannato5
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful

http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/5436823186

alwaysatryin at gmail.com

Coupon Clippin Mommy

tweet

http://twitter.com/CouponClippin/status/5449320094

smiling_mama

I would love this. With a toddler and an 11 year old it sure would come in handy! I have been wanting to try one of these.
dfox1975@msn.com

smiling_mama

I am now following you!!

smiling_mama

I am now following you on Twitter and I tweeted the giveaway!!
http://twitter.com/smiling_mama/statuses/5452952323
OR
http://twitter.com/smiling_mama

smiling_mama

I am now subscribed to receive your e-mails!

smiling_mama

I have your button on my blog!!
http://smilingmamaof2.blogspot.com/

Jaime

The one we have now is never right, we never know when to believe it. I usually take temps about 3 times than take an average of them to come up with a figure... ugh !
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

blog follower
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

email subscriber
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Emily B

This would be great. We're always getting something (flu etc) and still using an old thermometer that looks like it's from the 80's. Reliable? I'm not sure. It would be nice to have a thermometer we could count on!

ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B

I follow your blog!

ebickell at hotmail dot com

Emily B

I blogged at
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/11/snow.html
#1

Unknown

I would like this well Ive been trying to win one forever and two you can take a childrens temp and not worry about waking him up in the night vbarton24 at gmail dot com

Lisa @ Simply Things Family

I would love to win this, so that I have a decent thermometer in my house.

Paige

Oh goodness, my daughter would LOVE this! She is 3 years old and has always had extremely high temperatures with any type or sickness. She has also had febrile seizures in the past, but thankfully she hasn't had one in almost two years! She has never really understood the transitional between taking temps for a newborn to a toddler! I know that sounds awful haha! You say it's accurate though and I'm all for it, this is a great giveaway!

paigeleana@yahoo.com

Paige

Follow of your blog

paigeleana@yahoo.com

Paige

blog follower!

paigeleana@yahoo.com

Ashley

I would love to win this so I would have an easier time taking my toddler's and baby's temperatures.

carol

I'd love to win it for my daughter to use on my granddaughter when she is sick.

carol

I'm a follower

carol

I'm an email subscriber.

Mamawj's Moment Away

daily tweet thank you
itsallnew2me win a ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer at http://mommy-momo.blogspot.com ends11/19daily
sewitupjulie2gmail.com

The Dreamer

I would totally love it because my son moves way too much to take it accurately any other way!

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Chrissyb

I would love to win one of these because the ear thermometer is not very reliable.
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

Chrissyb

e-mail subscriber
transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

Abby

I would love this thermometer because it is so hard to get a little person's temp. My MIL gave us an ear thermometer last year and we could never get it to work. Even on adults. I would love to try this!

abbyandygaige (at) gmail (dot) com

Abby

Following on Twitter!

Abby

Got your button!

Ronda

We have 5 children and none of them like to get there temp taken. This would help alot and there would be no fighting.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Mommies Time Out Today

I follow you!

renee

daily tweet http://twitter.com/nicjosemm/status/5621178862
reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

Huguette En

I would love to win this. With flu season upon us, it would be nice to have.

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5636264147

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5658827354

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5686978964

Huguette En

I'm following on twitter ~ henglish

Brimful Curiosities

I'd love to win it so I could donate it to my daughter's 4K teacher. So many kids sick this year and she would have a quick way to check on the kids in her class.
email in profile

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5714467173

flowerchild

i would love to win this because the thermometer i have now takes forever for a reading
thanks

flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

flowerchild

follower

flowerchild

i follow on twitter

flowerchild

email subscriber

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5741045070

andrea v

I've always wanted to try this. I love how quick it is.
vickers at comcast dot net

andrea v

following you on twitter-vickers2622

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5764776970

cqueen2

i need one so bad,,,with flu season starting up and i have children that are in school ..oh the grems!! anyway my son has been sick off and on for about 2 weeks now..hot and cold hot and cold ..i was so use this

thank

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

cqueen2

i follow on twitter(cqueen2)

wadesherry@hotmail dot com

Susan

I think the only thermometer we have at home is from the 1930's and I don't think it even works anymore. We definitely need a new one.

ryanw@mts.net

josiefiorda

I would love to win this! I find it quite difficult to take my kids temperature with a traditional thermometer and they are not crazy about me sticking the ear one in their ears!

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

josiefiorda

I follow

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

karryknisley76

U have 2 kids and no thermometer
karryknisley76 at hotmail doty com

karryknisley76

I follow you on Twitter
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5795667157

Sandy

With five kids and a baby on the way anything that would make my life easier would be great! I have been wanting to try one of these for a while now!

sandyra27@gmail.com

Sandy

I'm following on Twitter!

Sandy

I posted your button!

Sweet Mommy Dreams

we have been using one that goes under the arm and takes a minute to read. 1 minute in the life of a 2 year old is too long. We have been looking for something better. This comes at a good time bc we are expecting another one very soon.

karryknisley76

tweet
http://twitter.com/Karryknisley/status/5809909415
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

Jaime

I would love to win this from my daughter that is due in around Christmas. She doesn't have a reliable one and this would be great
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

follow on twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

email subscriber
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Deane

I have such a hard time getting my kids to stay still long enough to take their temp, this would solve that problem.

deanenpr at yahoo.com

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5827844958

Huguette En

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/5855115453

cherdon

I would really like to win this to give it to my daughter for her 17 month old little girl as the one she did have was not even close to being accurate and this one would be so much more easier to use and alot more accurate.

Please enter me. Thanks


cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I follow your blog

cherdon


cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I follow you on twitter

username is iamcherdon

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I tweeted

http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/5869863923


cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I Subscribe to your blog via email

cherdon@sympatico.ca

karryknisley76

Tweet
http://twitter.com/Karryknisley/status/5873290600
karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

bookieboo

I'm following your blog ;)

bookieboo

I don't just follow you on twitter, I stalk you ;)

Angela

I'd love this. My kids are sick right now and this would make things a whole lot easier. :)

Angela

I'm a blog follower

Angela

twitter follower @suburbanjung

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP