K'Nex Sesame Street Neighboghood Collection Review
EC is such a true boy and LOVES building. I love seeing his mind work and watching his little imagination grow. When Team Mom sent us the Police Station from their K'Nex Sesame Street Neighborhood Collection to review I KNEW this toy was going to be a hit! Building blocks AND Elmo! Can't get any better in a toddler world!
K'Nex Sesame Street Neighborhood Collection consists of the Ice Cream Truck Building Set, Police Car Building Set, 1-2-3 Brownstone Building Set, and the Police Station Building Set (which is the set we received.) Children can build their own Sesame Street Neighborhood and then play with their favorite Sesame Street friends.
The recommended ages for K'Nex Sesame Street Collection is 2-5 years old. I love how the blocks are big and are very easy to put together! With my guy being on the younger side (2 1/2 years old) I did have to help him put his Police Station together. I also love how the Elmo and Police Officer Ernie are build-able. This made my little guy excited! This is a great toy that he will grow into that will inspire creativity. I know quite a few kids that would love this! What an AWESOME toy to give as a gift this holiday season!!!
You can purchase the K'Nex Sesame Street Neighborhood Collection at Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys "R" Us.
Want a chance to win $1,000 worth of K'Nex building Sets and be featured on the K'NEX.com web site? Enter their "Make a K'Nexion" Video Contest! All you have to do is make a video that showcases your child's K'Nex building skills and features your child building with select K'nex products. Official rules and guidelines are available on their website.
*This product was given to me to review and I did not receive any money compensation. This review is strictly MY opinion. For more details, my disclosure policy is located at the bottom of my blog.*










1 comments:
Sounds like fun. :) My daughter has the elmo police officer from Knex. She likes it alot.
Post a Comment