Friday, October 16, 2009

The Shandle Review & Giveaway (5 WINNERS!)


We are right in the middle of potty training and I was JUST thinking the other day how gross it is that the boy is always touching all over the potty to lift up the toilet seat. So when I got the opportunity to review the Shandle (toilet seat handle) I thought, "What a neat and functional idea!" Not only does it prevent "Easy" from touching the toilet seat, but its also a cute constant reminder to wash his hands! Love it! These even make great gifts! Here's what the website says about the Shandle:



What Does The Shandle Do?

The Shandle builds healthy hand washing habits by repeatedly reminding kids to wash their hands. In addition it provides a cleaner and easier way to lift and lower the toilet seat.

How Is The Shandle Installed?

The Shandle is attached to the toilet seat with a pressure sensitive foam adhesive. Once installed, the Shandle will provide 6 months of use. Installation is simple. Just position, peel and stick. For best results we suggest waiting 24 hours before use.

How Is The Shandle Removed?

The Shandle can easily be removed at any time. Simply apply firm downward pressure. Some slight residue may remain that can be reomved with hot soapy water.

The Shandle has a GREAT and very informative website. Please check it out for instructions, pictures, videos, testimonials, and to learn more about their product.



They sent us the "Pig washes her hands" Shandle. Cute!


THE GIVEAWAY: THE SHANDLE IS GIVING AWAY 5 SHANDLES!!!

To Enter: Sign up for the Shandle Newsletter for promotions, discounts and product news and tell me which Shandle design is your favorite.

There is a bunch of ways to gain additional entries on this giveaway!!!

  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link. (can do this once a day!)
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway.
  • Become a fan of the Shandle on Facebook.
  • Post a message on the Shandle Facebook Page
  • Follow The_Shandle on Twitter and Tweet about why you would like a Shandle in your home - include a link to www.theshandle.com. Leave the links.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Friday October, 30th. The winners will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

*Winners must be confirmed as Shandle Newsletter subscribers and will be notified via email. Prizes will be sent directly from www.theshandle.com*

post signature

28 comments:

Unknown

I subscribed and I love the Pink Bunny Goes Shopping
amypugmire@live.com

Unknown

I follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/4938193014

Unknown

email subscriber. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown

I have your button. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown

fb fan of shandle. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

andrea v

I am subscribed to their newsletter and i like teddy bear washing his hands

andrea v

email subscriber

Kei

I like the Leaping Frog.

dpc0ntest at yahoo.com

Kei

I follow your blog.

dpc0ntest at yahoo.com

Kei

I follow you on twitter

dpc0ntest at yahoo.com

Kei

Just wanted to let you know that I added your contest to doubleprizes.com and hopefully more people find your blog.

http://doubleprizes.com/contests/905

dpc0ntest at yahoo.com

Kim

I get their news - and I love the green swirls

One with many names

I like the pirate monster :) and I subscribed to the newsletter.

http://www.theshandle.com/Pirate_Monster_washes_his_hands_p/mon04.htm

One with many names

I follow you on twitter! @twopeasinapie

One with many names

I became a facebook fan - Erica Sonnier

Tami

I signed up for the newsletter, and my favorite is the monkey!!

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I follow your blog already.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I already follow you on twitter.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I tweeted.

http://twitter.com/TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I subscribe to your blog through email.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

Your button is already on my blog.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I became a fan of Shandle.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I posted a message on their wall.

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I follow Shandle on twitter and I tweeted about why I would love one.

http://twitter.com/TamiC

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I blogged about the giveaway, entry #1.

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Tami

I blogged about the giveaway, entry #2.

http://thecuriels.blogspot.com/

iluvmyfamilyof5@hotmail.com

Unknown

@rafdarrow
How unique, we need these for the shared coed bathrooms at work too!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP