W/W 1st pumpkin patch of the season!
When we went up to Pismo a couple weekends ago not only did Easy get to ride a horse, we also visited one of my favorite pumpkin patches. It was pretty much a weekend to kick start Fall. It was the first weekend of cooler weather, bonfires, pumpkin pie, first fire in the fire place of the season, and visit to the pumpkin patch! Such festive fall family fun!!! OMG...check out Easy at this farm last year HERE! Such a little sweet guy!
We love this farm for many reasons:Because there's hay mazes for the kids.
Easy loves the petting zoo.
Me, Hubs, and Easy
You can pick your own pumpkins right off the vines.
The boys picked apples and pears from the surrounding orchards. They loved it. My Mother-in-law and I were a little embarrassed. Pretty sure its not allowed. Hubs enjoying his apple in one hand and a pear in the other...
Easy even joined in.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus









35 comments:
It's awesome that you can pick the pumpkins off the vines! Ours are just tossed on the lawn, LOL!
Looks like fun! Easy is so cute. We went this weekend too because it finally got a bit warmer. I posted pumpkin patch pics today too. We have a theme going again! Happy Wednesday!
How precious!!!! We're doing the pumpkin patch this Saturday if we stop dealing with H1N1.
That does look like a perfect way to spend an October day!
Love those trips to the pumpkin patch! So fun!
Happy WW!
This would fit my Talkin' Thursday topic next week. You should stop by if you have a minute!
looks like a great time - the weather has been so horrible this season we have only been to one on a very cold afternoon.
great pictures. we will be going to the pumpkin patch with lil' D's class next week. by the way, your sunglasses are fab. happy WW and take care.
Very cute!! Love that you were able to actually pick your pumpkins off the vines!
Easy is so stinking cute! Your family is beautiful. What a neat pumpkin patch! I would love to pick a pumpkin from the vine.
That looks like a blast! I just love fall for that exact reason.
How fun!!
You know, it's kinda hard to tear those pumpkins off those vines. No wonder Easy got a little one (plus it's cute!)
Looks like you had a great time. We love pumpkin patches too! They always make the best pictures.
love the pumpkin patch! headed there today!!!
Fabulous photos! It looks as though it was a fun day for everyone.
how fun, what great photos!
That farm looks awesome, I love pumpkin patches where you can pick your pumpkins. We went to the pumpkin patch this last weekend too. We went to the same one we went to with Monkey last year and it was funny to see her in the same place but so much bigger.
yall are always doing some fun stuff! I need to take Evan to the pumpkin patch!
That looks awesome! I love the maze and picking the pumpkins off the vine. Glad you had fun.
What a great bunch of pictures. He is adorable! I mean your son, not your man. lol
My WW http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/wordless-wednesday-grrr.html
Those are great seasonal pictures!!!
Sounds like a great place. Wonderful photos!
cute! I love pumpkin patches. We are heading to ours this weekend -SO EXCITED!
great ww post
What a lovely trip!!
We have to drive a bit for something similar near Houston.
Gotta put on the "To Do" list...
Looks like a perfect fall day. What fun!
First pumpkin patch of the season? I love it. Plus, it is tough to beat picking pumpkins off of the vine, no?
-Francesca
What an awesome pumpkin patch. My hubby and girls would be so excited to snack on fresh fruit :)
What cute photos! Boys have such a way of embarrassing us sometimes, but fruit fresh off the tree is the best!
My favorite pic is the one of your hubby chowing down! LOL
That looks like so much fun! I bet the forbidden fruit was delicious - LOL.
Oh my goodness - Easy is precious. And I love that your hubs helped himself to the apples. LOL
That is so much fun! We haven't been to our pumpkin patch yet, can you believe it? We have GOT to get there this weekend...oh my goodness.
Love your pics!
What fun! I just love all of these photos. Certainly a treasure :)
What a cool pumpkin patch! We went to the one that is of the parking lot variety--meaning pumpkins are stacked together in a fenced in area. What a great experience for Easy!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..AND OMG UR LIL PRINCE IS A WONDERFUL BABY...SO CUTE...CONGRATS! :-))
Post a Comment