Project Monday-Cotton Ball Ghosts
As a Mom to a very creative toddler I'm always looking for new crafts to do with him. He loves craft time and I feel its so important. So I'm starting a meme called Project Monday. On Monday's I'm going to start sharing the craft of the week. I'll include the supply list, directions, and lots of cute pictures so you can do this craft with your little one!
Also, I set up the link option to play along. If you have craft projects to share please do! I'm always looking for new ideas. Grab the craft button, link up at the bottom, and get dirty with the kids. Its so much fun!
For the month of October I'm going to feature crafts that will also be cute Halloween decorations around the house.
This weeks craft: Cotton ball ghosts.
One of my fellow bloggers did this craft idea (I don't remember who?) and I thought what a cute and perfect craft for Easy's age! I knew he'd be able to do this by himself. I tried to set aside my control issues on this craft and let him completely do his ghost the way he wanted and then I made one the way its suppose to look. I think he did a great job and his craft has much more character.
What you need:
- Small clear plastic cups (the ones I used I think were to big.)
- Glue.
- Paper plate or bowl to put the glue in.
- Cotton balls.
- Wiggly eyes.
- Paint or whatever stuff you already have to decorate your ghosts.
What to do:
- Pour some glue on the paper plate/bowl.
- Turn the plastic cup upside down.
- Dip the cotton balls into the glue and then stick on the cups.
- Glue on the wiggly eyes.
Easy making his ghost.
*Click the Mister Linky below to add your link and play along*
Week 1 craft- Pine Cone Bird Feeders.
Week 2 craft- Egg carton spiders.
Week 3 craft- Cut out leaf garlands.








6 comments:
Very cute. My 7 year old would like it too!
That's cute! I can do this project with my class too!
Yours turned out cute! Glad you liked the idea!
I love it! I am definitely going to have to pick some cotton balls up at the store tomorrow!
I am a day late but I linked up a craft I posted about today, I think you will like it.
what a cute craft. my girlies would love this. how adorable is your lil guy :)
good job! it's so cute ;)
i'll try that soon...maybe tom morning, my 4yr old loves to do artworks and stuffs. anything new...
will try and join your project as soon as i had her picture taken doing the sprinklings.
BTW, here's my new blog maybe you can come and visit
heartQUAKES
and my old ones too
life'round meNyou
earthy me
at a blink
Post a Comment