Wednesday, October 14, 2009

W/W Pismo weekend day 1-Easy riding a horse.

This last weekend the Hubs had some work to do up in the central coast so we headed up to Pismo Beach for a few days. It was a jam packed few days and had so much fun! That Friday we went to a friends house/farm of Easy's Nana. They were so kind and let Easy check everything out and ride a horse! He loved it. Just like usual he got quiet, followed all the instructions, and was very serious soaking it all in!


Easy and I
So cute!
Serious business.
Video of Easy riding the horse.

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus

post signature

18 comments:

Liz Mays

He's probably gonna talk about that for a long time!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out

AWESOME!!!! My post is about my boys taking horseback riding lessons and they love it!!!!

tiarastantrums

handsome little man

Jennifer

How fun! It looks as though it was a wonderful day.

Olivia

Cute pics!

Suzy

Horse back riding! Your little one must have been one thrilled young man......sounds like everyone had a great time on the get-away!

Kiki

great vid and pix. what a wonderful experience for Easy. always wanted to go to Pismo Beach. happy WW and take care.

Felicia

He's doing a great job on that horse!

Rachel

Noah saw this and said, "Horse. Me. Ride. Please."

Easy is his new hero!

Anonymous

oh, how wonderful. He looks like a natural on that horse!

Shari@aPsychMommy

Oh how fun! I used to love riding horses and used to beg my mom for one for a pet. I'm sure that will be on his list for Santa now!

Abby

I love him riding the horse! So cute!

Angela

Looks like tons of awesome fun!

Monica aka detroitmommy

Wow it looks so warm there. I'm jealous. It's 34 degrees here lol. It looks like your little one had a blast. I wish mine could sit still long enough to listen to instructions lol.

Lesley

I think he is a natural....He looks so cool up on that horse!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I am totally digging that last pic. He looks so serious.

Dee

TOO CUTE!! He gets more and more adorable.

MommiesTimeOutToday

So cute! I just took my daughter, last weekend, on a pony ride and I forgot my camera in the car! :-(

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP