Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zhu Zhu Pets WINNER!!

The moment many have been waiting for... The Zhu Zhu Pets WINNER of a hamster and slide/ramp. From what I hear this is a popular toy for this upcoming holiday season and its flying off the shelves. Again, thank you so much to MomSelect for giving us the opportunity to review the entire play set!!! Check out my review here. I so wish everyone could be a winner. This was a popular giveaway.

Drum roll..... number 78 which is Betty R. Congrats girl!



*I emailed the winner with the details and she will have 3 days to respond or I will have to pick another winner. *

post signature

5 comments:

justicecw

Congrats to Betty...wish is was me though :):):)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

Woo Hoo Betty!

Man I wish it was me :(

MOMMY-MOMO

I know... this was a hard one!

alwayshopeful

Thanks all of you! I am so excited,grandkid will love this for christmas!!!!

have a great and blessed day all.please let me know if you didnt get my email...

Eliza Welch

I'm loving your blog!

I just started one and I've love to have you stop by.
Eliza’s blog

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP