Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Zhu Zhu Pets Review & Giveaway!

I love working with MomSelect because they give me the opportunity to review and giveaway some pretty cool products!!! This time I had the option to review the entire Zhu Zhu Pets Playset! What a neat concept!
Zhu Zhu Pets are the next best thing (if not the best) to giving your child a cuddly hamster to play with. All the fun without the mess!


The best way to explain Zhu Zhu Pets is that its a fun, interactive hamsters that talk, move and even navigate their way around their own habitats. These hamsters converse and move around their own play sets. Their play sets are huge! There is a ton of add-ons to construct an ever-evolving hamster world! These hamsters are so cute and they look and feel like real hamsters.

My only complaint is that the assembly is quite lengthy. The directions say its for 4 years plus, and I get why...because my toddler keeps disassembling it. Its worth it though, because he loves to play with it! It will be a fun toy to bring back out when he gets a little older and can put it back together himself! haha.

Check out the Zhu Zhu Pets website to see the video of how they work.

The giveaway: These furry and adorable toy hamsters are the latest phenomenon on the toy market and one reader gets a chance to win a hamster and slide/ramp to start off your set!!!
All you have to do is leave a comment here telling me what you like about the Zhu Zhu Pets. This is a must to be eligible for the contest.

For additional entries:
  • Follow my blog.
  • Follow me on twitter.
  • Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link. (can do this once a day!)
  • Subscribe to my blog via email.
  • Post my button on your blog.
  • (2) extra entries for blogging about this giveaway. Make sure to leave the link.
Make sure you leave separate comments for each telling me you did so. The contest ends Saturday October, 3rd. The winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck!

post signature

171 comments:

Ashley

How fun is that!! My little boy's best friend just got a hamster and he wants one so badly but I just don't know about giving him a live animal at this point. This would be perfect! No mess, no biting, no cages to clean up! What a great idea! I'm definitely looking into this for Christmas!

Peggy

We had a hamster for a few years,he was so much work! Adorable Spencer,I miss him ! I love the Zhu Zhu pets because there is not all the work and the kids still have a sweet play toy!!
Thanks
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Follow blog
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Follow on twitter.
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Subscribe to blog via email.
matternu@aol.com

Peggy

Post button on my blog.
www.pegsplay.blogspot.com
matternu@aol.com

melissa

my son wants this SO BADLY!! he saw the commercial and started a whole rampage about me buying it for him!!
so great giveaway!

melissa

i follow in my google reader

melissa

i hang with you on twitter!

Erin

I love these because I can give my dd a "hamster" without all the mess of an actual one.

Sylvia

I love the play value and interaction of these toys
sylviawhit@gmail.com

andrea v

I've seen these and just have to get one for my kids. I love that they look so real, yet no messy cleanup or feeding.

andrea v

follow on twitter-vickers2622

josie

This is awesome! My daughter has been asking me for a hamster but I'm afraid to get her one because I don't think she would deal to well with it when it dies. She's very emotional. This would be perfect for her!

josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

karenmed409

I like them, they have a mind of their own.. they act like a real hamster the kids can have a pet with no mess or cage to clean.

karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Fokxxy

The thing I love most about this idea is the cleanliness. No clean up! No cage cleaning. My son has wanted a hamster for years but someone in our family is allergic to them and it is unfeasable for us to have one. This would be perfect.

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

Fokxxy

I follow you on twitter.

ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

twitter name:fokxxy

karenmed409

following on twitter as karenmed409
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Kimberly

I follow your blog!

Kimberly
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly

This looks like a great gift for kids as you try to introduce them to taking care of a pet.

Kimberly

i follow you on twitter @ kimberlywilt

darlanpaulsmamma

what i love best is that i dont have to clean out a hamster cage - yay!!! and the kids can still have fun
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma

follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous

I have entered every contest I can find for this toy. It is sooo cute and I Know my girls would love it! Plus it is so much cheaper then a real animal!!

trinasangels (@) gmail . com

carol

Great idea! A pet that makes no mess. I think my granddaughter would love one.

Anonymous

Zhu Zhu Pets are the next best thing to real life hamsters, which my children want very badly, and I do not want the mess and clean-up, I have enough to do around here! lol These cuddly little gaffers would be perfect for my children!


roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous

I tweeted!!

http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/4063344951

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

Anonymous

I own CoolCanucks.ca, which is a Canadian Contest and Freebie site. This giveaway is shared here:

http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/23258-mommy-momo-zhu-zhu-pet-giveaway-oct3-canada

roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

janetfaye

I like that they are something different in toys and they are fun.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye

I follow your blog - janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye

I follow on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye

Email subscribed.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye

1. Blogged:
http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways_17.html

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye

2. Blogged:
http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaways_17.html

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Wendi P

A pet that you don't need to feed or clean up after and who is CUTE as can be? Count us in!
parodi821 at yahoo dot com

brandonsmom

following you

brandonsmom

added on twitter @babybixcom

janetfaye

9/19 Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/4097325736

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Felicia

This is such a neat idea and with NO mess! I love it and hope to get one of these for my little ones soon!
tigpooh1516@yahoo.com

Felicia

I am a blog follower!
tigpooh1516@yahoo.com

Felicia

Following you one Twitter-tigpooh1516
tigpooh1516@yahoo.com

carol

I'm a follower

carol

I follow on twitter

carol

I'm an email subscriber

melissa

tweeted http://twitter.com/rockdrool

karenmed409

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4117255174

karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Bombtastic Belle

my niece and nephew want a pet, but they're only 3 and 4, so this would be an awesome way to teach them to be responsible for one whil ebeing fun.
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

karenmed409

tweet for today
http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4124700488

janetfaye

9/20 Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/4129501593

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown

I love that there is no smelly mess to clean up! My daughter would love these!
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown

I am a blog follower!
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown

following on twitter
@eclairemom
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

Unknown

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/eclairemom/status/4137696177
Thanks!
eclaireham at yahoo dot com

karenmed409

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4147493459

karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Terra Heck

We're not allowed to have pets where we live and this bothers my oldest son. Although this is not the real thing, it's close. I really think he'd like it. They're interactive and fun.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

janetfaye

9/21 Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/4161635490

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

the brown couch

Looks like great fun!

Less mess than a real hamster!

Deborah
comfortjoydesigns AT gmail DOT com

Michigan Addy Ready

alwayshopeful

i WOULD LIKE TO QIN THIS FOR MY 4 YEAR OLD GRANDSON.when he is here with me he has live pets but when he goes home he does not.His mom can not have pets at her house.This would be great for gim to have there.It would make him feel a lot better when he is missing his pet..Thank you

alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful

i follow on twitter nannato5
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful

nannato5 http://bit.ly/rzXCW wina zhu zhu pet!
twittered you
alwaysatryin at gmail.com

alwayshopeful

follow blog publically
alwayshopeful

koopermom

My 4 year old wants one of these soooo bad!!!
My favorite thing about them is that they aren't real. We have a dog, and a cat, and I just can't have another animal to clean up after. SO this is the perfect solution!!

koopermom

I follow you!

karenmed409

9/22 tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4295341011

darlanpaulsmamma

daily tweet http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/4300697522
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

joeandbridge

I love that these toy pets don't need to be taken care of or clenaed up after (they make such messes) The Skating Park looks fun too! Thanks for the Giveaway.
Bridgette Groschen
joeandbridge@aol.com

joeandbridge

I now follow your blog. Thanks!
Bridgette Groschen
joeandbridge@aol.com

joeandbridge

I now follow you on Twitter. Thanks
Bridgette Groschen
joeandbridge@aol.com
Twitter id: joeandbridge

joeandbridge

I tweeted your giveaway. Thanks!
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4316262745
Bridgette Groschen
joeandbridge@aol.com

karenmed409

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4316286318
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

joeandbridge

I subscribe via email. Thanks!
Bridgette Groschen
joeandbridge@aol.com

janetfaye

Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/4331109244

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

my2boyz

My son wants one SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD!

my2boyz

I follow your blog!

my2boyz

Already follow you on twitter! (my2boyz)

my2boyz

I do have your button on my rolling side bar! :)

my2boyz

Suscribe via email
my2boyzboeldt (at) att (dot) net

my2boyz

Tweet Tweet
http://twitter.com/my2boyz/status/4332714618

Terra Heck

I blogged about the giveaway. #1
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2009/09/great-blog-giveaways-25.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck

I blogged about the giveaway. #2
http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com/2009/09/great-blog-giveaways-25.html
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

tiarastantrums

I love this b/c all my kids love it and they play WELL together!!

Amy Clary

I'm a hamster lover but I hate it when hamsters die...that's what I like about Zhu Zhu pets...if they die, you just get new batteries. :)

Amy Clary

I follow your blog!

Amy Clary

I follow you on twitter! @TheMrsC

Amy Clary

I have your button on my sidebar!

karenmed409

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4350346344
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Unknown

I like that there is no remembering to feed them and no biting!

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

Unknown

I am now following you on twitter as coloradomommy

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

Unknown

Sent out a tweet for today here:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4350933207

loriandtonytt at comcast dot net

karenmed409

Tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4373598718
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Unknown

Tweet for 9/25:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4384388864

Unknown

Tweet for 9/26:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4393841409

Laura

I would love the fact that we can go on vacation and not have to worry about the pet~

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4412263683

karenmed409

tweet for today
http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4419413041

karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Unknown

Tweet for 9/27:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4421876393

melissa

i tweeted again. but sadly, i have no idea how to find the status :( http://twitter.com/rockdrool

karenmed409

tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4447116930
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Unknown

Tweet for 9/28:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4455437022

karenmed409

tweeted http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4470792784
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4470925685

Anonymous

My son would enjoy this and I'd love to play it with him.

Anonymous

Follow your blog

Anonymous

follow on twitter

Anonymous

tweeted
http://twitter.com/palmersf/statuses/4485192543

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4487604132

justicecw

I love that there is no mess and hopefully it could help my son to see what it is like to have a pet in some small way. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

I am an email subscriber
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

I am a blog follower
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

I follow on twitter - justicecw
justicecw@hotmail.com

justicecw

Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/4489244073
justicecw@hotmail.com

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4497716977

karenmed409

daily tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4497891490
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

justicecw

9/30 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/4498511000
justicecw@hotmail.com

kjmaje

Our daughter wanted a real hamster. But when she saw the TV ad for Zhu Zhu Pets, she wants these now. We love the concept of the fun and interaction of Zhu Zhu pets, without the mess!

kjmaje

I follow on Twitter

@kjmaje

kjmaje

I tweeted 9/30

http://twitter.com/kjmaje/status/4502361640

Jaime

What I love about the Zhu Zhu's is that they are a pet you don't have to feed
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

I follow blog
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

I follow on Twitter
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime

I subscribe via email
copperllama at yahoo dot com

darlanpaulsmamma

daily tweet http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/4522254651
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

karenmed409

tweet for today
http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4528457764
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

kjmaje

daily tweet 10/1

http://twitter.com/kjmaje/status/4530437701

kjmaje at gmail dot com

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4534381827

justicecw

10/1 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/4541714602
justicecw@hotmail.com

Natalie A.

I like that they are so adorable and look like so much fun! Thanks!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A.

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/4547318398

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A.

I follow you on Twitter! natdey

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A.

I blogged! 1
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/10/zhu-zhu-giveaway-ends-103.html

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A.

I blogged! 2
http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/10/zhu-zhu-giveaway-ends-103.html

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Natalie A.

I follow your blog!

coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

Unknown

Tweet for 10/2:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4550393688

justicecw

10/2 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/4552598372
justicecw@hotmail.com

Anna D (Admin)

I would love to win one for my granddaughter. Her parents wont let her have a hamster because they are stinky and bite (I agree) but these are perfect!

bloggermommies at gmail dot com

Anna D (Admin)

I follow this blog. I am Anna @ BloggerMommies

bloggermommies at gmail dot com

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

I follow your blog and twitter....I love these!!!

Anna D (Admin)

I follow you on Twitter already. I am @BloggerMommies

bloggermommies at gmail dot com

Anna D (Admin)

I just Tweeted! http://twitter.com/BloggerMommies/status/4552892513

bloggermommies at gmail dot com

Tori

I loke that you do not have to feed them ;)
kandtt@msn.com

Tori

I follow you on twitter now.
kandtt@msn.com

Sarah

This is great!!! My daughters want a pet SOOO bad, however we cant have pets where we live. This would be the perfect compromise!!! And best of all no mess!!!

Thanks for the chance to win!!!
scarmoney@hotmail.com

kjmaje

daily tweet 10/2

http://twitter.com/kjmaje/status/4558164615

kjmaje at gmail dot com

karenmed409

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4559897782
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4560967888

Unknown

Tweet for 10/2:
http://twitter.com/coloradomommy/statuses/4577764519

Anna D (Admin)

http://twitter.com/BloggerMommies/status/4578513778

bloggermommies at gmail dot com

joeandbridge

**Daily Tweet**
http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4578639921

flowerchild

i love this because no vet bills ,no mess and no worries when we go on vacation

plus my daughter would love it..
thanks


flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

flowerchild

follower

flowerchild

email subscriber

justicecw

10/3 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/4579963421
justicecw@hotmail.com

cherdon

Winning a Zhu Zhu Pet for my granddaughter would be perfect because no pets are allowed where she is living and having a Zhu Zhu would still allow her to have a pet to love and watch over with no muss or fuss. They are just so cute.

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

I follow your blog

cherdon@sympatico.ca

karenmed409

tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4584574684
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

cherdon

I follow you on twitter

username is iamcherdon

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

tweet

http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/4584637984

cherdon@sympatico.ca

cherdon

Subscriber to your blog via email.

cherdon@sympatico.ca

kjmaje

daily tweet 10/3

http://twitter.com/kjmaje/status/4587864544

kjamje at gmail dot com

darlanpaulsmamma

tweet http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/4590767069
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

@trulytrayce

Love Zhu Zhu's!! They are really cute and even cuddly! Would love to have the slide for our "habitat" here...:-)

melissa

tweeted again
http://twitter.com/rockdrool

Tonya M

I like that I won't have to feed it after the kids are bored with it... don't have to clean up its poop either. Yay!

Tonya M

I follow your blog

Tonya M

I follow you on twitter - devnzacsmom

Tonya M

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/DevNZacsMom/statuses/6657442704

Ann

I think they are just totally adorable! They are so cute who wouldn't love them?

Ann

I am following your blog--what a great blog!

Ann

Following on twitter (anncrabs)

Ann

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/anncrabs/status/8739111040

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP