Monday, September 28, 2009

PROJECT MONDAY-Egg Carton Spiders

As a Mom to a very creative toddler I'm always looking for new crafts to do with him. He loves craft time and I feel its so important. So I'm starting a meme called Project Monday. On Monday's I'm going to start sharing the craft of the week. I'll include the supply list, directions, and lots of cute pictures so you can do this craft with your little one!

Also, I set up the link option to play along. If you have craft projects to share please do! I'm always looking for new ideas. Grab the craft button, link up at the bottom, and get dirty with the kids. Its so much fun!

Photobucket



For the month of October I'm going to feature crafts that will also be cute Halloween decorations around the house.

This weeks craft- EGG CARTON SPIDERS

What you need:
  • black paint
  • paintbrush
  • egg carton
  • scissors
  • small screwdriver
  • black pipe cleaners
  • wiggle eyes
  • glue
What to do:
  1. Cut the egg carton apart into little cups/sections.
  2. Using the screwdriver, make six to eight small holes in the button edge of each section for the legs.
  3. Paint the egg carton sections black. Let dry.
  4. Cut the pipe cleaners in half.
  5. Push the pipe cleaner in through one side of the section and out the opposite side. Bend down the legs.
  6. Repeat for each of the legs.
  7. Glue on wiggle eyes.
These turned out super cute and Easy loves them!

Painting
Getting messier....
The finished product! Notice Easy's spider? Cute!

*Click the Mister Linky below to add your link and play along*


post signature

9 comments:

Brandi

What a neat project.

Mamatoosi

How fun! Good job kiddos! :)

Mamatoosi

I bet E would like this one: http://gottahandsomhubby.blogspot.com/2009/09/fun-time-with-munchkins.html

Married for Keeps

No offense Mommy - but I think EC's is the cutest!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

Those are great - I keep looking at our empty egg cartons knowing I should do something...THANK YOU!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

These are so cute...I'm going to have the kids try them!

Banteringblonde

I'm not very crafty but I love this!

Kelly

Cute idea! I love your blog. Thanks for becoming a follower!

prashant

These are so cute...I'm going to have the kids try them! Work From Home

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP