Wednesday, September 16, 2009

W/W Another Disneyland Day!

Easy and I went to Disneyland the other day for half of the day. The hubs met us there after work. Oh the joys of being a Disneyland season pass holder!

We ♥ this place!

Got his Pooh Bear on the Pooh ride! (His fav.)
3D Muppets Show. Stinkin' cute!
Being silly in line.

For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus

post signature

26 comments:

GypsyFox

OMG I was dreaming that I was in Disneyland..LOL gorgeous pix! p.s. today is the last day for my cupcake wine charm giveaway, stop y & enter if you'd like =)

Brimful Curiosities

A perk of living nearby. My kids haven't witnessed the Disney glory yet.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Oh how cute! I love the expression in the last pic especially :)

tiarastantrums

the best place to be

Unknown

Very cute, looks like everyone had a great time.

Happy WW!

Anonymous

Love the pics -I can't wait until my little one is old enough to go to Disneyland. Thanks for your reply on the MBC!

Auntie E

Looks like you all had a great time.

Anonymous

One of these days I would love to take my boys. Looks like everyone had a blast! :)

girlytwins

So cute. We love Disneyland too. If it were just a bit closer to us we would get passes too. My girls would be in heaven.

Sarah

Great photos, makes me want to head over there myself. We're thinking about getting Disney passes for Christmas.

everyday mom of one

I wish we lived close to such a wonderful place, too cool.

Liz Mays

I'm so jealous!!

Michelle @Flying Giggles

Isn't it great! I love being able to go half days and just taking our time, strolling around, not big rush!

Great pictures!

Amy Clary

I wish I lived so close to Disney! I would FOR SURE have season passes to get in. You can never get enough Disney. :)

Kiki

Adorable pictures of your day at Disneyland. I think I might be there every week if I had season passes. We are far from Orlando and CA. I hope to get lil' D there someday. Happy WW and take care.
-Kiki

Ali

It looks like so much fun! My kids would LOVE to go to disney land one day.

Tena

awesome pictures! We love disneyland in this family as well

Mamatoosi

LOL that last picture is a classic. :)

Alesha @ Full Time Mama

Lucky you (and Easy, of course!)! Looks like tons of fun!

Felicia

I wished we lived close enough to be season pass holders!

Banteringblonde

Awesome! I used to think I was cool cause I had a zoo pass ... sheesh you get to see Mickey!

Tara

Gotta love the Disney smiles!! ♥

Ali

What a cutie! We miss Disneyland! We miss Cali. Now we go to Disney World now almost every spring break but we still miss when our son was little and going to Disneyland all of the time.

Dee

looks like a blast! Great pictures!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

That looks like fun. I never knew you could get season passes to Disney until you mentioned it.

Abby

How fun! THat looks like a great day!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP