Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aloha Friday. When's a good time?

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out her linky. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


I'm sooo looking forward to fall and the holiday season! Even though I LOVE my summers I'm ready for a change in weather. I love my seasons. I'm ready for rain, hooded sweatshirts, fireplaces, candles, snowboarding trips...okay getting ahead of myself. Lets just focus on Halloween first!

My question: when does everyone start decorating for Halloween or Fall? Do you go all out? My little guy is really into it this year, so I'm excited!

post signature

14 comments:

Drahdrah

I'm not big on Halloween, but next year when Baby J is 2 might be different.

MadeInCanarias

I do only Christmas decorating :D

East Coast Wahine

I too only do Christmas decorating!

Jennifer

I begin decorating for autumn on the first day of autumn.

Country Mouse, City Mouse

Go for it! I put up a leaf garland yesterday that I got at Michaels. The leaves are changing here and falling too...fall is really in the air.

Kiki

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Autumn is my favorite season. I go all out with the decorating inside and outside. I love it. Aloha and take care.
-Kiki

AudreyO

I do not decorate for halloween. This year I might but we have not begun yet.

Amy Clary

I plan on getting my fall decorations out soon. We have a room makeover to do this weekend so probably after that. :)

Sarahviz

We'd love to have you join the September Shredders. Just forward a (daily) post to me about your workout and I will make sure it gets up on our blog! Let me know if you have any questions!
sarahviz(at)yahoo(dot)com

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman

I try to do it around the first of October so we can enjoy it the whole month.

Beth @ TheAngelForever

For Halloween we put a few things out starting in October. Since we have a smaller house and additional clutter is not needed we do not put a lot out.

Nina

I am so cheap that I just don't decorate. I should because my mom did when I was a kid and I loved holiday's because she went all out. My boys deserve more from me. LOL...

Becca

We don't generally decorate. I want to do some jack-o-lanterns this year tho :)

Anonymous

I love Christmas... I think is the best time of year...

I love the decoration part of it.

Following from www.motherbabiesandlove.com

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP