Tuesday, September 8, 2009

W/W Angels Game!!!

A couple of weeks ago we took Easy to his first Angels game. I was anticipating either chasing him around or leaving early. Neither happened. He did absolutely amazing! He sat in his seat or stood in front of it the whole time! He was so into the game. Excited. Yelling. Clapping. Explaining the game to us. Baseball IS Easy's sport of choice so far. He already loves to play it and watch it. I'm sure it helps having a family of baseball players and avid fans. So another success... we plan to take him back soon. Now when he wears his Angels hat he associates it with the game.

Happy boy in his Angels gear.
Easy and Daddy.
Bro-in-law and sissy

Me and the boy.
Grandma and the boy.
Bro-in-law, brother, and hubs.
Passed out the minute we got in the car.
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus


post signature

25 comments:

Brimful Curiosities

He's sleeping like an angel after that day! :)

Kiki

Great pictures of you and your family. What a fun day for Easy. I wish lil' D could sit through a game. I really do enjoy watching baseball. Happy WW and take care.
-Kiki

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

What fun! You wore him out LOL

Claremont First Ward

Love the pictures. My husband took a few of our kids to the Dodger game the other day. Didn't turn out so well. :)

Mamatoosi

That is so awesome that he did so well! How fun. I still remember going to baseball games with my Dad. I'm sure Easy won't forget these adventures, either! :)

Night Owl Mama

looks like so much fun and he sure got wiped out

Liz Mays

That plum wore him out! :) I'm glad he had such a good time.

kailani

I guess the exciting day wore him out!

Run DMT

What fun! I have been to take my girls to a Rays game for ages. Some how we keep missing out on the fun.

Dee

ya'll are always doing all sorts of fun stuff!

Cassie

Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Shopping Mama

I'm so glad he enjoyed it! And lucky for mama it looks like you wore him out.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

Looks like a blast :)

Jennifer

What a fun looking day!

Unknown

Looks like everyone had a fun day. Happy WW

Rob

Great pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome time.

Happy WW!

everyday mom of one

So precious. Little One loves baseball as well, we took him to a minor league game and he did really well. He loves to PEETCH as he calls it LOL

Tara

My oldest three kids had their first "game" with the Angels too....now we're enjoying the Rays out in Florida. Good times at the ball field!

Lisa

What a cutie he is!!!! He looks like he is totally worn out from all that fun! Aren't they angelic when they are sleeping. Those are still the moments I love best... to watch them sleeping.
Lisa in Kentucky, mommy of three

Unknown

What great memories! I'm glad he did so well and had such a great time. Great pics!

Felicia

Sounds like he did a great job! I really want to take Graham to a Braves game but have been afraid he wouldn't be still.

Anonymous

My eyes went to the cold beer!!

Surf Girl

How fun! He is such a cutie!!

Muthering Heights

It looks like you all had fun!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

I love any activity that caused Monkey to pass out the minute we put here in the car.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP