Wednesday, October 7, 2009

W/W Good Lookin' Guys!

My boys...man I sure ♥ them! Lately when I take pictures of them together Easy has been doing this new thing. He tells me to take the picture again and he grabs and hugs his daddy's neck and says "cheeeeese!" What a ham. We love this kid.


For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus
post signature

24 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks

Awww....they are cuties already!

Amy Thue

What a great picture!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Aww! That's so sweet!

Dee

Too sweet!!!

tiarastantrums

great capture of your men

Married for Keeps

Heart throbs - both of them

Married for Keeps

But then Morgan - you're pretty gorgeous yourself!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

What a sweet sweet picture!! I love little guys and their daddies!!

Kiki

beautiful picture. i love to snap ones of the hubster and kiddo together too. they always have similar expressions and smiles. happy ww and take care.

Download Free CSS Templates

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading review of "MOMMY-MOMO" etc. I found that you really update
your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.
Thank you
sagar rai
Blogging Tips\Download Free CSS Templates

Kelly

Adorable picture! My son is a daddy's boy too!

Staci A

So cute! What great smiles!

Cher

my son loves to get his pic taken too!

everyday mom of one

They sure do some cute things at this age.

Felicia

So sweet.. and I love seeing daddy and me pics!

Suzy

What a great daddy/son pic! They are ADORABLE!

Enjoying your blog and thanks so much for stopping by mine!

Happy WW!

Annie

You said it! Good Lookin' fir sure!
Happy WW!

Anonymous

ah, great photos! I love their true blonde hair--i'm jealous!

Bridgette

Great picture! Happy WW!!!

Abby

Such cute guys you have there!

Shari@aPsychMommy

Oh that's so cute that he does that!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

They are certainly California boys - You hubby is a hotty and Easy is just freakin' adorable!

Michelle @Flying Giggles

So adorable. I just love when my daughter grabs hold tighter for pics!

I have an award for you at http://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/2009/10/wow-more-awards-to-accept.html.

Please do not feel pressured to do anything with it. I just want you to know you have a wonderful blog. Keep up the great blogging!

Anonymous

Isn't it great when the littles pick up on stuff like that? Very cute photo!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP