PROJECT MONDAY-Footprint Ghosts!
As a Mom to a very creative toddler I'm always looking for new crafts to do with him. He loves craft time and I feel its so important. So I'm starting a meme called Project Monday. On Monday's I'm going to start sharing the craft of the week. I'll include the supply list, directions, and lots of cute pictures so you can do this craft with your little one!
Also, I set up the link option to play along. If you have craft projects to share please do! I'm always looking for new ideas. Grab the craft button, link up at the bottom, and get dirty with the kids. Its so much fun!
For the month of October I'm going to feature crafts that will also be cute Halloween decorations around the house.
This weeks craft-Footprint ghost Halloween cards!
I got this craft from my friend Catherine over at Evolving Mommy. She made it last week with her little one and I loved it. Super adorable! So this is the craft I'm featuring this week. Check out her Footprint Ghosts! Thanks for the idea Catherine! It was a big hit.
What you need:
- Black paper.
- White paint.
- Paint brush.
- Sticker eyes.
- White crayon.
What to do:
- Cut black construction paper in half and then fold in half.
- I sat Easy on the kitchen floor and painted the bottom of his foot.
- I stamped his foot onto the black paper.
- Let it dry.
- Added the eyes and wrote boo! with a white crayon.
- I let Easy color with white crayon on the inside and have sent out Halloween cards to family! They're gonna love them.
So simple and an awesome keep sake to have!
*Click the Mister Linky below to add your link and play along*
*Click the Mister Linky below to add your link and play along*
Week 1 craft- Pine Cone Bird Feeders.
Week 2 craft- Egg carton spiders.
Week 3 craft- Cut out leaf garlands.
Week 4 craft- Cotton Ball Ghosts.








7 comments:
I love doing these every year with the kids. It's neat to see how big their feet get year after year :)
Yes, we DID love it! - Nana and Opa
Project Monday is such a great idea! I can't wait to follow along, read and share great crafty ideas.
We just made these footprint ghosts this morning! It was fun to see how much the kids' feet have grown since last year.
We also made a ghost cut-out, glued it to a popsicle stick, the cut a slit in the bottom of a paper cup and poked the stick through. We called them 'peek-a-boo ghosts' and my toddlers are having the best time scaring each other!
Thanks for sharing!
Awww, Easy's little ghost is so cute!
wow too cute! I think Ill have my little man do some! thanks
We did those this weekend. THey turned out really cute! I have a project that I didn't post on Monday. i will have to post it tonight!
I just posted mine. Better late than never, right?
Post a Comment