Tuesday, October 27, 2009

W/W Coziness!

Ahhh... I ♥ it! Easy appreciates the coziness of a good fire!
And I'm a sucker for the footsie pj's!
Bonfire and S'mores...yum!
For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus

post signature

17 comments:

Anonymous

ahhh the fireplace looks great. Footsy jammies were so comfy weren't they?

Deb

Feetie PJs, fire, s'mores, adorable kid--doesn't get much better than that!

Kiki

great pictures. does look cozy. we have a fireplace and have not used it. hubs wants a fire pit for the backyard. i just do smores in the microwave. happy WW and take care.
p.s.- how's the chopper?

Annie

We just started using our fireplace too - gotta love the colder weather. And I sure wish they made those PJs in my size LOL
Happy WW!!

Shari@aPsychMommy

I love the footed pjs--and s'mores! Can't get any better than that!

Anonymous

Cuteness!

I always wished we had a fireplace...Maybe at our next home.

PS - Love footie PJs too!

Happy WW!

Cascia Talbert

That fire looks inviting! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Ann On and On...

Two of the best places to be....by a fire in p.j.'s and by a fire eating smores!!!! Sign me up!

The Mommy-Files

Now all you need is the hot cocoa!
Great pics!

♥ Happy WW! ♥

Liz Mays

Me too! I love footie pajamas!

Unknown

I'm a sucker for the footie pj's too! Super cute pictures!

Abby

He is so cute in his jammies! It looks very cozy!

Dee

those pictures make me all cozy

The Little Miss

love footsie pjs!
Hes so cute!@
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Scary Mommy

Footie PJs are my favorite thing about winter-- so cute!!

Janice @ Mom on the Run

Awww - too cute! I had to cut the feet off of my daughter's jam jams because she hated them!

Evolving Mommy Catherine

That looks so nice and warm and comfy. It makes me want to go put on my pjs and curl up with a big blanket, warm cup of tea and a book.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP