Thousand words Thursday.
A couple of days ago my Mom and I took "Easy" to Disneyland. We had a great time! We like to go a lot... especially this time of year. Disneyland at Christmas is amazing! The decorations are beautiful. She has never seen it so I was glad we fit the trip in before Christmas. (EEEK...exactly a week now!) Every time "EC" goes he gets more and more excited. He LOVES Pooh Bear so naturally his favorite ride is the Pooh Bear ride. He remembered it. When we got to Pooh's Corner he was very happy. I have WAY to many cute pictures from the day, so I'll just share the Pooh Bear experience for now. He got to meet Pooh... again. And to him that was the most amazing thing EVER! He was hilarious and super cute. He ran up and gave Pooh the biggest hug. And then he sat there forever and let Pooh rub his face. I didn't care about the long line to see pooh. My boy was in Pooh Bear heaven and they could just wait! It was so darling.








21 comments:
That is so cute, BIG HUG POOH! Happy ONE WEEK-AHH until Christmas!
A very memorable day for sure. He loves his poo!
Oh! So very sweet! I'm just stopping over from Cheaper than Therapy. Don't blink, because little boys grow up so fast. Mine is 18 now and it seems like just yesterday he was huggying Mickey Mouse!
Oh how cute!! I have never been on the Pooh ride at DisneyWorld. I am afraid it's too "wobbly" and whirly for me, ha.
What a sweetie, Monkey hasn't been to disney anything...Colorado is a bit far for that!
How fun! He is pretty brave. I am pretty sure that the G-man would be deathly afraid of a giant Pooh like that.
THOSE EYES. WOW, you have a little heart-breaker on your hands. He's beautiful!
what i would do to be at disneyworld right now! very cute pics.
Ok that is too cute and you are so lucky to live that close to Disneyland. Jealous!!!
AW! I love how cute he is with Pooh! They're like old friends.
In my personal opinion.... you can NEVER have too many Disney pictures! Especially with the kids when they are little. Love the pics, looks like you guys had a great time.
Very sweet!
Look at him hug Pooh!!! AAH!! That is too sweet!!
So cute with Pooh! Thanks for coming over today and for Parker's gift. He loves it!
That is so sweet!!
How precious. His eyes are so amazing. I love that he was opening his arms for Pooh!
Wow, he's not scared a bit! I SO want to go.
So cute!! How fun that he loves to go and play there so much!!
He is so cute with Pooh! have to take Landon...haven't yet!
That's my boy! Pooh is better than Santa almost!
awwww, so cute!!!
Baby M loves the pooh ride too
Post a Comment