Thanksgiving whirlwind!
Ahhh...we're back. Its been a busy, yet nice and relaxing 4 days! Now lots of catching up to do. We had so much fun. The central coast was beautiful. I would of liked it a little bit colder...but hey? The weekend was filled with lots of family time and of course food...lots of it. Got some runs in so I feel good. Actually a little sore. hehe. "Easy" loved all his cousin time. It was chaos and wonderful! When we left "E" said "bye bye kids!" SO SWEET! I'm a bit scatter brained right now, so here's some snapshots of the weekend...
Thanksgiving dinner with most of the munchkins and "Easy" at the end.
Joel reading to the boys. They had their first cousin sleep over! So cute.


Quad ride

yummy marshmallows





It's become a Thanksgiving tradition. We again went to the Christmas tree farm with the Delmore's to help pick out their tree. The kids love it...and "Easy" really enjoyed it this time. Its such a blast! I think we're gonna get our tree their next year? You get to pick it out and cut it down your self...if you choose? Hot chocolate, bonfires, marshmallows, and a quad train ride=fun!
Us at the Christmas Tree farm. (I love "Easy's" face here...so not into it)
Quad ride
yummy marshmallows
On Sunday we all went to the Avila pier/fish market. Such a neat place! Don't know why Joel hasn't taken me there before? It was loaded with so much sea life! We all watched the birds and sea lions in amazement and feasted on some very scrumptious fish tacos. And what a gorgeous day...
Now its officially Christmas season and I have SOOO much to do! I'm stressed. Yay! My Mom's coming out tomorrow so we can start our baking. Oh ya...and I've received a few blog awards this past week. I will post them and give back soon. Thanks ladies!








17 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love spending time with family!
Have fun with your mom! I wish mine lived closer. And A Christmas tree farm...very cool!! We just have tents set up on various corners selling over-priced dried out trees, ha.
Looks like a great weekend! That Christmas tree farm looks like a really neat place. It is so cold here by December that you really just want to get your tree and go inside!
Wow! Looks like a great time! I love the pic of the birds & sea!
It was a whirlwind! Loved every minute.
Aww Jack loved going to to christmas tree farm and we have a beautiful smelling house.
I miss the water so much, those pictures are gorgeous.
Welcome back. Come win free stuff!
Sooo cute! When was your little guy born...he looks about the same age as mine -- 8/6/07...
...btw....that's cool they you have such fun stuff to do when picking out the tree!! I've never seen that before :)
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!!
I love the pictures!! I'm so glad you had a good time!!
That does look like a blast! Plus, your weather looks wonderful haha :) It's pretty cold here!
Great photos!!! I have a lot to do for this season too. I have a long "to do" list and am happy when I get one marked off per day!!!
WOW..great pictures! It looks like ya'll had a blast! :)
We LOVED having you come up! Thanks for helping us pick out our tree!
Looks like you had a great time! Those are great pictures!
It definitely is holiday season. I love decorating our home and the office.
Thanks for sharing your family photos.
Post a Comment