Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving and count your blessings! I know I am. Taking a blogging break for a couple of days to enjoy the family and holiday.
They are so much fun right now!!! I can't remember the difference between Hunter and Graham but I know they are close in age! It looks like you all are having a blast, I know we are!
Driving tip: Keep a basket of extra must have items stocked in the car. Check Driving 101 for more info.
Shopping tip: Costco freeze dried fruit packs. Great snack! Healthy, not messy, and he thinks its a special treat. Keep in the diaper bag and only give them when you need to keep the little one busy!
Teething tip: Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets seem to work miracles!?!
9 comments:
HAHAHA!! That is SO cute!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
LOL. He's so cute in that headband. He looks like he's ready for some aerobics. :)
Have a great Thanksgiving with your family. :)
I can't stop laughing! He is quite taken with himself!
Cute!!!
Don't take too big of a break. I have a weeks worth of giveaways starting on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!
oh man, what a cutie, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great weekend!
Hi! I have you 2 awards and tagged you. Come over to my blog to get them!
They are so much fun right now!!! I can't remember the difference between Hunter and Graham but I know they are close in age! It looks like you all are having a blast, I know we are!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Love it! Too cute!!!!
Post a Comment