Thanks for commenting on my site!! I'm nosey, too ... :) "Easy E" is absolutely adorable! I was actually born in San Diego county before my parents transplanted me to Arkansas when I was 12. Your blog makes me miss the beach!!
Driving tip: Keep a basket of extra must have items stocked in the car. Check Driving 101 for more info.
Shopping tip: Costco freeze dried fruit packs. Great snack! Healthy, not messy, and he thinks its a special treat. Keep in the diaper bag and only give them when you need to keep the little one busy!
Teething tip: Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets seem to work miracles!?!
10 comments:
love those big bright eyes . . . both sets.
Doesn't he look just like you!! How cute. I have a new giveaway you might be interested in, I got to test it out first and I love it.
Cute
Hey, just wanted to tell you that you have a couple of awards over at my blog :)
That is a great picture!!!! I also love your new header! We have some shoes just like those! Aren't they adorable on little feet!
Happy WW!!!
Gorgeous eyes!!!!
Love the blue eyes-both of you!!
Aw...two gorgeous people. (in the words of napoleon dynamite) "lucky".
:)
Thanks for commenting on my site!! I'm nosey, too ... :) "Easy E" is absolutely adorable! I was actually born in San Diego county before my parents transplanted me to Arkansas when I was 12. Your blog makes me miss the beach!!
Aww! What a cute shot!
Post a Comment