Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moved in and amazing pictures...YEAH!

We are finally completely moved in! Yay! Feels so good. I can finally wake up in the morning and plan a fun day with "Easy" with out having the house looming over me. I know I say it alot....but we are lucky. We have such great families. They're always there to help. Love 'em. My sister-in-law and her hubby came down for a couple of days with the sole purpose to help us move in. Wow. What a huge help. Anna is an organizer-cleaner-unpacker-extraordinaire...pretty much a whole lot of awesome! Seriously, she could make a career of it. She showed up ready to work, and boy did she. By the time they left everything in our entire house had a place. She's a little crazy.


Cameron and Anna are also amazing photographers. Cameron specializes in wedding and engagement pictures. He has phenomenal talent! And Anna likes to photograph kids and preggos. Not biased (well, maybe a lil)but the Ingalls rock! You really should check out their work. 

While they were here they took some more pictures of us. We love having photographers in the family! Its a pretty big perk. Lots of adorable pictures of "Easy E!" Thanks guys! 

12 comments:

michelle

Congrats on the move and those photos...fabulous!

aussie gardening in America
This comment has been removed by the author.
everyday mom of one

Gorgeous photos and I love that blonde hair

Mamatoosi

What gorgeous family pics! Ethan is looking so much older... what, didn't I just see him a few weeks ago?

Amy Clary

Those pictures are GORGEOUS! I just Love 'em.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous

i absolutelly love those pictures. i want to have pictures of us taken like this. we need some good family pics.

Rachel

congrats on moving! i am doing that in three weeks and with a toddler too, ack!

great pics. what a beautiful family.

Anonymous

amazing photos. I love black and whites. First time here. Fellow mommy blogger, just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Anonymous

Great photos!!! I got on you the blog roll now--SO SORRY--it was a total oversight!!!

The Mrs.

Those pictures are gorgeous!!!

Anna Ingalls

Awh shucks, thanks for loving the pics. And momo, it was a blast with you guys - sorry i'm such a drill srgt. hehe. Your new home is awesome!

Toni

These are wonderful. You are a beautiful family!!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP